The Obligatory CK3 Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you using a mod? I don't recognize some of those decisions.

Only the 2 decisions downmost are from a mod - Birthcontrol and R-rated stuff (its a mod from Loverslab, Skyrim modder may know this site - or if you watch Henry on youtube) ;)

I was wondering who it was that bolstered this guy's numbers so much. ahhh, its the king guy!
1626565003509.png

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
So, this one vassal has created and destroyed an independence faction 7 times in 3 months. He's going in and out so much you'd think he was doing the hokey cokey

1626668343384.png

• 10Haha
Reactions:
I know most of you can't read it, so I have to explain it. It's a suggestion to send a letter to myself to increase the dispute between me and my rival (my wife).... :cool:

Unbenannt.jpg

• 3Haha
Reactions:
I know most of you can't read it, so I have to explain it. It's a suggestion to send a letter to myself to increase the dispute between me and my rival (my wife).... :cool:

View attachment 741552

Ich kanns lesen - und ja, dass ist "ck3 in a nutshell" ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Instead of increasing the dispute, my Chahanshah Dariush who had mixed feelings about his wife was offered to have a long debate with himself on her case. A win-win in the end, since Dariush not only got improved opinion of his spouse, but also gained some prestige points as a reward for his excellent diplomatic skills.

Dariush1.jpgDariush2.jpgDariush3.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Haha
Reactions:
The baby king of Bavaria has its capital in... Malta!
20210721200605_1.jpg

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The baby king of Bavaria has its capital in... Malta!

Nice :)

In my game East Francia moved to south france next to Navarra... and yes this 2 counties are the hole "empire".

1.jpg

Because the Empire was conquered by Poland... and the counts and dukes broke free of poland in endless wars and looks now:
(yes I conquered my part from Poland too, because my wife was a princess of east francia and had a claim for that land :) )

2.jpg

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Nice :)

In my game East Francia moved to south france next to Navarra... and yes this 2 counties are the hole "empire".

View attachment 742279

Because the Empire was conquered by Poland... and the counts and dukes broke free of poland in endless wars and looks now:
(yes I conquered my part from Poland too, because my wife was a princess of east francia and had a claim for that land :) )

View attachment 742280

To citate slightly a famous book title:
"Im Ostfrankenreich nichts Neues"

Note, aside from the Britannien part, it always looks like that in my games if Haesteinn decides to invade Ostfrankien

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Brilliant Spymaster to reveal that my champion has an affair... with her!
20210722225756_1.jpg

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
As a German kid, he got that Balearic vibe, but thought Malta was closer and could do the job as well.

Maybe Malta already had a medieval version of the "toys r us kids castle" ;)

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
While playing at the red sea region, I saw this:
20210725133619_1.jpg

As he is heading in the direction of the indian ocean, if Japan was included, I could understand his desire to go even further and grab some "filthy weeb stuff".
But so I guess he is only on his search for "Dumbo".

• 2Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 743047

As he is heading in the direction of the indian ocean, if Japan was included, I could understand his desire to go even further and grab some "filthy weeb stuff".
Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't get it?

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't get it?

It's typical AI things going on a raid in the indian ocean while being at home in the baltics.

So I can only guees he would be in search for "medieval Manga Hentai stuff" (hence why I mentioned "weeb").
But as Japan isn't included, he searches for:
00 dumbo.jpg

"Dumbo, the flying elephant"

Such old memories from my childhood

• 1Haha
Reactions:
View attachment 743047

Fun fact: There is a river connection between the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea. You have to carry your boats across land for a few kilometers, but that is something the viking longboat could do.

It is how the Varangian Guard in constantinople came to be.
It is why the Viking expansion looks like it does.

From the batlic, India is propably easier to reach then south spain.

Last edited:
Reactions: