• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello Console Edition Community!

This morning we are pushing a hotfix to the Console Edition 2.8 'Butler' version. This new version addresses some of the issues that the Community have been experiencing since the 2.8 update as well as fixing some crashing issues. This hotfix should be available shortly, the new version numbers are Xbox (4.2.0.0) PlayStation (04.02). If you do not receive this update, please reboot your console and manually check for updates.

Save compatibility is not guaranteed between versions. If you experience crashing issues after updating to the hotfix, please start a new save and submit a bug report if the issues persist.

Thanks to everyone who filled out bug reports, and if you experience further issues on this new version, you can report them on the Console Edition Bug Report forums.

Stellaris Console Edition 2.8 Patch #1
  • Crash when managing a fleet that is merging with another fixed
  • Crash when managing a fleet after destroying a shipyard fixed
  • Crash when highlighting megastructure in Outliner fixed
  • Crash when managing custom empire while starting new game fixed
  • Crash when creating a custom empire with Syncretic Species fixed
  • Crash when customizing species portrait fixed
  • Crash in Radial menu when item became invalid fixed
  • Crash in Envoy assignment screen when empire has no envoys fixed
  • Crash when making multiple trade offers fixed
  • Fixed some random crashes
  • Machine empires can now reform their government
  • Faction leader Age and Skill now updating in Government screen
  • Fleet window for unknown contacts now hides ship names/other details
  • Fixed some localisation issues in German
  • Fixed missing DLC images on main menu
  • Fixed broken tutorials

Thanks for playing Stellaris: Console Edition!

• 12Like
Reactions:
Ever since this update my game keeps uninstalling dlc. It does this randomly.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely?

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is happening to me too on my xbox series s with missing DLCs. Eventually restarting the game two or three times get's all my DLCs loaded properly so I can continue with my save.

I'd say another hotfix is in order to fix this as the game for some reason or other can't immediately see that you have the DLCs.

This is happening to me too on my xbox series s with missing DLCs. Eventually restarting the game two or three times get's all my DLCs loaded properly so I can continue with my save.

I'd say another hotfix is in order to fix this as the game for some reason or other can't immediately see that you have the DLCs.

I haven't experienced this issue on my Xbox, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

I haven't experienced this issue on my Xbox, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Yes i have. What I'm seeing on my xbox series s is that first time I load up, there's anywhere from two to four DLCs not loaded so I force quit back to home screen.

Reload again and I see usually the DLCs all load this time and I can continue with my save games.