• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i would not call it intentionally, just like every other patch it's a sci fi author's name. And well even if you sort the list to avoid unfortunately named men, eventually your gonna have to use em. Cause well there more them a few. The next patch(Lem) is offensive in i think swedish along the same male parts line. We might avoid such names these days but well most of the famed sci fi authors have been dead a long time, names where different.
fair enough

• 1Like
Reactions:
i would not call it intentionally, just like every other patch it's a sci fi author's name. And well even if you sort the list to avoid unfortunately named men, eventually your gonna have to use em. Cause well there more them a few. The next patch(Lem) is offensive in i think swedish along the same male parts line. We might avoid such names these days but well most of the famed sci fi authors have been dead a long time, names where different.
"So, we named our last patch Dick. What should this one be called?"
"Lem!"
"Huh, why Lem?"
"Because it is a Dick-joke that only swedish speakers get :)"

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Untitled38_20210625163249.png

• 16Haha
  • 6Like
  • 4Love
Reactions:
Found the Egalitarian Xenophobes:

Bove8iq.jpeg

• 8Haha
  • 4Like
Reactions:
2nA7NtQ.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm not familiar with Stanislaw Lem, but I do know that people also called Heinlein a fascist, based on a stupid movie that had nothing to do with his actual book, and they were just being idiots and very wrong.

"Death Star? you want a REAL DEATH STAR?" (Mods used)

Nicoldysonsmall.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
I'm not familiar with Stanislaw Lem, but I do know that people also called Heinlein a fascist, based on a stupid movie that had nothing to do with his actual book, and they were just being idiots and very wrong.

View attachment 735505
gigastructural engineering is one hell of a drug, funny thing is this isn't even the craziest thing you can build.

Sadly the quasi stellar obliterator requires a supermassive quasar, of which there usually isnt even ONE in the galaxy.

Sadly the quasi stellar obliterator requires a supermassive quasar, of which there usually isnt even ONE in the galaxy.
actually with the EHOF omega you can find one(well it actually generates a new one) as far as i'm aware you need to either do that or specifically set it at the start up settings or you will always get the aeternum or an empty inactive core

The EHOF has been disabled as long as I've had the mod, no idea when it will be fixed and re enabled.

The EHOF has been disabled as long as I've had the mod, no idea when it will be fixed and re enabled.
have you updated to the latest version(3.0.3) EHOF works now although the psi beacon is borked for some reason.

I'd have to double check next time I use the mod. Honestly I am more inclined to use it for the smaller megastructures, like gas giant farms, stellar accelerators, and planet strip mines and orbital rings, than insane stuff like systemcraft and matroshkya brains.

I'd have to double check next time I use the mod. Honestly I am more inclined to use it for the smaller megastructures, like gas giant farms, stellar accelerators, and planet strip mines and orbital rings, than insane stuff like systemcraft and matroshkya brains.
that's your choice to make, personally my favorite part of the mod is when it goes from kind of feasible to utter insanity and i adore it. to each their own.

View attachment 735505
"That's no moon! It's a ... a moon with a rocket on it?!"

that's your choice to make, personally my favorite part of the mod is when it goes from kind of feasible to utter insanity and i adore it. to each their own.
Utter insanity is fun if you can have less insane games that go well for you more than not. Stellaris is nothing but uphill struggle from early game. the RNG is very rigged.

Any time I play megacorp, I spawn surrounded by other megacorps, fanatic purifiers, and an unfriendly fallen empire to boot.

Anytime I go diplo and trade, my first 5 contacts with aliens are people who hate my guts.

Anytime I go conquest, I get declared war on FIRST, by a neighbor who somehow cheats to have double my fleets in the first 20 years, and at best I end up in a decade long costly war for both sides.

I'm hardly ignorant nor inexperienced. I've been playing stellaris since it came out and have read every playstyle relevant guide that's up to date in the past few months.

if the information is publicly known on the internet, I've tried it. Somehow it never works out.

When those pesky Xenophile Egalitarian Workers want to end slavery:

3iXqdIx.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions: