• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ericridge

Major
10 Badges
Jun 6, 2019
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
What is the mod for it? It seems like that it's now time for me to upgrade the current AI for planetfall. Please point me to the correct mod. Thank you :)

I just got backstabbed by four Ais at sametime and they sent their armies forth. Then they got wrecked and I took their cities. It was one of fastest reversals i've seen in my games.

Choose one
Former gives more resources to AI, latter still allows to defend yourself vs enemy operations.
Overall it is harder to beat AI with first mod.

I see.. I see.. Although the second mod changes diplomacy too much, complimenting cost increases from 10 to 20.. Its really really hard to come by with influence unless I play as syndicate or I had a lucky start with communication tower. What's your concerns about the diplomacy changes in second mod?

I see.. I see.. Although the second mod changes diplomacy too much, complimenting cost increases from 10 to 20.. Its really really hard to come by with influence unless I play as syndicate or I had a lucky start with communication tower. What's your concerns about the diplomacy changes in second mod?
I don't care about them. If you want a challenge vs AI, disable diplomacy by setting 12 teams. Also disable water. I always disable all victory conditions, I am not even sure if it is possible to beat the AI from first mod without it. AI reaches last tier techs really fast.