• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to know what i could have done to avoid being thrown into this mess, even if it means doing earlier actions on my part. I know that i will have to load an earlier save, or even restart the game to control a bit more my war mongering opponents.

I await your thoughts,

Vanslyke.
A country in a faction presents a higher Threat than one outside of a faction, so joining the Axis earlier would just have made the Allies better prepared. The Netherlands is guaranteed by the UK (check them in the diplomacy screen), so declaring war on them would automatically put you at war with the UK. If you're at war against one member of the Allies, you're at war with all of them, so there's no way to declare war on the Netherlands without bringing in the whole Allied faction in against you.

The US is a different matter. If your Threat is high enough (such as by declaring war on each of the Chinese warlords individually), and their position on the diplomatic triangle is close enough to the Allied corner, they'll join. Your options are to keep the US's Neutrality over 25 by keeping your Threat lower, or to maintain good Relations and try to influence them away from the Allied corner once you join the Axis. Once your Threat to them exceeds some level, they're going to embargo you and trash diplomatic relations anyway, so your choice is either to play nice and NOT declare a lot of wars while you slowly draw the US away from the Allies, or to go for broke and hope you can build up fast enough to deal with them when they inevitably go to war against you. My preference would be to absorb Nat Chi and Shanxi, then wait until Germany does its thing before joining the Axis, and taking only one or two the various warlords while you attempt to keep the US out of the war for as long as possible. You should have more than enough UK, French, and Netherland territory to keep you busy without fighting over the useless territories of Xibei San Ma or Yunnan.

The higher your Threat, the less that Democratic and Communist countries will need to spend on Consumer Goods, meaning more to spend on military units. Building Threat makes the war harder for both you and your eventual allies, so limiting your Threat early in the game by limiting wars to just one or two big juicy targets is to be preferred over declaring a lot of small wars for limited gains. Once the "main event" begins, and all of the big countries are already committed, Threat no longer matters.

Ideally, you'd want all of the Chinese warlords to join Nat China against you, so you only need to trigger Marco Polo Bridge and not make any other DoWs. I suspect that I steamrolled Nat Chi too quickly for that to happen in my own Japan game, so all I got to annex before WWII broke out was Nat Chi and Shanxi.

A country in a faction presents a higher Threat than one outside of a faction, so joining the Axis earlier would just have made the Allies better prepared. The Netherlands is guaranteed by the UK (check them in the diplomacy screen), so declaring war on them would automatically put you at war with the UK. If you're at war against one member of the Allies, you're at war with all of them, so there's no way to declare war on the Netherlands without bringing in the whole Allied faction in against you.

The US is a different matter. If your Threat is high enough (such as by declaring war on each of the Chinese warlords individually), and their position on the diplomatic triangle is close enough to the Allied corner, they'll join. Your options are to keep the US's Neutrality over 25 by keeping your Threat lower, or to maintain good Relations and try to influence them away from the Allied corner once you join the Axis. Once your Threat to them exceeds some level, they're going to embargo you and trash diplomatic relations anyway, so your choice is either to play nice and NOT declare a lot of wars while you slowly draw the US away from the Allies, or to go for broke and hope you can build up fast enough to deal with them when they inevitably go to war against you. My preference would be to absorb Nat Chi and Shanxi, then wait until Germany does its thing before joining the Axis, and taking only one or two the various warlords while you attempt to keep the US out of the war for as long as possible. You should have more than enough UK, French, and Netherland territory to keep you busy without fighting over the useless territories of Xibei San Ma or Yunnan.

The higher your Threat, the less that Democratic and Communist countries will need to spend on Consumer Goods, meaning more to spend on military units. Building Threat makes the war harder for both you and your eventual allies, so limiting your Threat early in the game by limiting wars to just one or two big juicy targets is to be preferred over declaring a lot of small wars for limited gains. Once the "main event" begins, and all of the big countries are already committed, Threat no longer matters.

Ideally, you'd want all of the Chinese warlords to join Nat China against you, so you only need to trigger Marco Polo Bridge and not make any other DoWs. I suspect that I steamrolled Nat Chi too quickly for that to happen in my own Japan game, so all I got to annex before WWII broke out was Nat Chi and Shanxi.
I had read about the differences between being in a faction or not, relating to the threat level. I guess it could make some difference.

Regarding the US, i did try to make as much trade with them as possible. At one point, it was close to 200. Eventually, they embargoed me, so it went down quite a bit, i had more than a dozen trade with them; small ones instead of a big one, to get better relationship faster.
If i read you correctly, you suggest i invest some leadership points to influence the US, or just put spies there to Support my Party? When i play as Germany, i have enough Leadership so that question never arise, but as Japan, it’s more limited.

How would i do to make the other warlords to join Nationalist China, beside triggering the Marco Polo event? Unless that event make them join automatically, i’m not sure.

Anyway, thank you very much Kovax. I really appreciate that you take the time to answer my questions.

Vanslyke

I THINK there's a possibility of the various warlords joining Nat China if the war drags on ("Forge the United Front" decision by China, followed by acceptance or rejection by each of the various warlords), but I don't know the specifics for China to activate it, or if it's even in TFH. Before TFH, it happened in almost every game.

It's "possible" but extremely difficult to make some diplomatic headway with the US, but you need to place spies as early as possible, as in Jan-Feb of 1936 (3 pips into counter-spying, until you've removed all or almost all of their defensive spies, then add 1 or 2 pips to "Support our Party" until the 1940 elections), otherwise their own spies become entrenched and they're almost impossible to get rid of. If/when you gain the advantage by wiping out their defending spies, you can usually keep 10 spies in place with well under a 1 point Leadership investment; if not, then you'll continue to lose a lot of spies, which will cost a lot of Leadership to replace.

You can't exert Influence unless you're in a faction, and that's not going to happen until you trigger Marco Polo Bridge or otherwise reduce your Neutrality far enough to join, and they'll generally embargo you soon after that. About all you can usually hope for is to pull the US far enough away that it takes time for them to get back within range of the Allied corner.

The really SILLY course of action is to wait until Germany launches Barbarossa, then do Pearl Harbor, which puts the US in the Commintern instead of the Allies, not that they're any less dangerous that way.

• 1Like
Reactions:
During a recent game, i conquered ROC, and pretty much all of the chinese Warlords, exept Xibei wich became a puppet...

I am in the middle of a Japan campaign and had a plan similar to yours.

I only declared war on Nat China and Communist China, added puppet war goal for both and seized the Chinese coast. Ieft the other warlords alone. I kept the war going until late 1939 when Germany kicked off the main event then I joined the main war. Germany decided to invade France through Italy (total disaster) but eventually they declared on Netherlands. I also tried waiting to get French Indochina through the event, but it was taking way too long for France to fall, so I just invaded.

I did join the war against soviet union when that started

USA did eventually declare war on me in early 1941 or late 1940 I think. I'm pretty sure the trick is to keep your threat low as possible by limiting war declarations, but if you join the European war USA won't sit around waiting forever.

I hope that helps!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am in the middle of a Japan campaign and had a plan similar to yours.

I only declared war on Nat China and Communist China, added puppet war goal for both and seized the Chinese coast. Ieft the other warlords alone. I kept the war going until late 1939 when Germany kicked off the main event then I joined the main war. Germany decided to invade France through Italy (total disaster) but eventually they declared on Netherlands. I also tried waiting to get French Indochina through the event, but it was taking way too long for France to fall, so I just invaded.

I did join the war against soviet union when that started

USA did eventually declare war on me in early 1941 or late 1940 I think. I'm pretty sure the trick is to keep your threat low as possible by limiting war declarations, but if you join the European war USA won't sit around waiting forever.

I hope that helps!
Thank you for your comments

Yes, it does help. I had read about that in some earlier posts, but i welcome your comments anyway, they just confirm what i was told before.

About your game, how are you dealing with the US? Are you able to keep up against the UK SU and US?

Thanks

• 1Like
Reactions:
About your game, how are you dealing with the US? Are you able to keep up against the UK SU and US?

Thanks

For the UK and France I had troops staged on Taiwan and as soon as I declared hit Hong Kong and the other British ports. I had focused very heavily on my navy, so I was able to sink a lot of Royal Navy ships by the time I took Singapore. I rushed radar and researched the ship and CAG radars ASAP. I don't know how much this actually helped but I wrecked their fleets. I pushed as far as India taking most of the coast, and aside from some convoy raiding they've left me alone.

For the USSR I had maybe 30 divisions for the invasion, I used some marines and the starting cav to cut off almost all of their far east troops. I've been pushing west along the trans Siberia railway. I'm getting close to stalingrad and have just started encountering soviet divisions. Germany seems to be stalled out (they haven't even taken Crimea) so I have no idea how this is going to turn out. I have about 15 divisions pushing west due to the poor supply lines.

For USA I was prepared, I had already taken all of SE Asia except New Zealand. As soon as they declared I hit the Phillipines then wake and midway. I had maybe 10 divisions for this: 5 marines and 5 inf/art, and used garrisons to hold the important islands. I left Guam hoping to trap their navy - its in range of the airbase at saipan (i think thats the name) at this point I had 8 or 9 CV in 3 fleets, 2 SHBB + CVL in fleet and all the starting BBs in 3 separate fleets. Plus screens of course. So I was able to cycle fleets in and out wearing down their capital ships and destroying their screens. My admirals were already high skill or even maxed so that really helped. By the time I took Pearl Harbor I sunk most or all American BBs, DDs and CLs. They must still have a few CVs, but they don't have much of a navy. I also caught a few invasion forces and trapped defending forces, maybe 5 - 10 divisions including marines.

Considering this, I assumed USA would be low on divisions so I landed on the Pacific coast to force them into making divisions instead of rebuilding their navy. I might be able to hold it, but they are pumping out a lot of armor divisions. I have managed to encircle a few divisions along the coast, maybe another 5 -10. I just keep falling back to the ports (but hold the airfield in Sacramento or their airforce will pound you) letting the Americans move in and then try and trap 1 or 2 divisions at a time. Make sure you have Anti tank brigades, I licensed them from Germany.

I think my 2 biggest mistakes of this campaign were building too many engineers (very useful in China and SE Asia, not so much in Siberia)and not building backup CAGs. My CV fleets had to spend a lot of time in port due to depleted CAGs.

• 1Like
Reactions:
For the UK and France I had troops staged on Taiwan and as soon as I declared hit Hong Kong and the other British ports. I had focused very heavily on my navy, so I was able to sink a lot of Royal Navy ships by the time I took Singapore. I rushed radar and researched the ship and CAG radars ASAP. I don't know how much this actually helped but I wrecked their fleets. I pushed as far as India taking most of the coast, and aside from some convoy raiding they've left me alone.

For the USSR I had maybe 30 divisions for the invasion, I used some marines and the starting cav to cut off almost all of their far east troops. I've been pushing west along the trans Siberia railway. I'm getting close to stalingrad and have just started encountering soviet divisions. Germany seems to be stalled out (they haven't even taken Crimea) so I have no idea how this is going to turn out. I have about 15 divisions pushing west due to the poor supply lines.

For USA I was prepared, I had already taken all of SE Asia except New Zealand. As soon as they declared I hit the Phillipines then wake and midway. I had maybe 10 divisions for this: 5 marines and 5 inf/art, and used garrisons to hold the important islands. I left Guam hoping to trap their navy - its in range of the airbase at saipan (i think thats the name) at this point I had 8 or 9 CV in 3 fleets, 2 SHBB + CVL in fleet and all the starting BBs in 3 separate fleets. Plus screens of course. So I was able to cycle fleets in and out wearing down their capital ships and destroying their screens. My admirals were already high skill or even maxed so that really helped. By the time I took Pearl Harbor I sunk most or all American BBs, DDs and CLs. They must still have a few CVs, but they don't have much of a navy. I also caught a few invasion forces and trapped defending forces, maybe 5 - 10 divisions including marines.

Considering this, I assumed USA would be low on divisions so I landed on the Pacific coast to force them into making divisions instead of rebuilding their navy. I might be able to hold it, but they are pumping out a lot of armor divisions. I have managed to encircle a few divisions along the coast, maybe another 5 -10. I just keep falling back to the ports (but hold the airfield in Sacramento or their airforce will pound you) letting the Americans move in and then try and trap 1 or 2 divisions at a time. Make sure you have Anti tank brigades, I licensed them from Germany.

I think my 2 biggest mistakes of this campaign were building too many engineers (very useful in China and SE Asia, not so much in Siberia)and not building backup CAGs. My CV fleets had to spend a lot of time in port due to depleted CAGs.
Thank you very much Vanillaicecubet,

I will put all of this to good use when i go back to my Japan game. I need to reload an earlier save because of my threat level. I will go at it with a lower profile, so that when it's time to tackle the Big Boys, i should be ready and it would be on my terms... Hopefully.

Vanslyke

Reactions:
What are people doing when it comes to seizing the Chinese coast? I'm in February 1938 and just triggered it. Now what in the hell am I supposed to do? I realize I can DoW on one of the smaller nations and just wait it out. I've DoW on Communist China before (in a different game) and they immediately joined the Commintern, which then ultimately lead me to war with the USSR in '39.

So I guess, I just go DoW on Guangxi Cluque and just wait it out until I can go to war again with Nat China?

Reactions:
Be careful about redeclaring war... In my aar game the decision popped up again and returned me to my starting positions, with units basically unable to return.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Be careful about redeclaring war... In my aar game the decision popped up again and returned me to my starting positions, with units basically unable to return.
So I went to my last auto save and then added a war goal of concure and just like that I have annexed ALL of Nat China. So that's a good story. I'll reposition my troops to Southern China and work on Guangxi Clique.

I'm still worried about Communit China though. Pretty sure that when I declare war, they'll just join the Commintern which will just piss me off and cause all kinds of problems. But like @Kovax said, getting Com China adds some much needed leadership.

Reactions:
Okay, so I'm finding Japan a really fun nation to play and I've never done this (campaign) before. I do however find the margins for them to be razor thin. I've started at least 4 separate campaigns ('36) with them now because at some point it goes to hell in a hand basket pretty quick. The recent campaign I'm playing had me at war with Nat China until early '40 when they were fully annexed. One thing I did that slowed down my advance through China was declare war on Guangxi Clique at the same time as well which drew Yunnan into he war with Nat China so I was facing Yunnan as well as Nat China troops. My goal in waging war against as many as I though was that I kept finding myself forcing the US into joining the Allies sometimes as early as 1938 if I had finished off Nat China early enough.

My navy isn't ready to take them on at that time IMO so I'd like to wait until at least early '41. That should give me enough time to build up a better navy and air force to be able to start going into the island hoping campaign.

I guess what I'm curious about now in this playthrough is it better to join the war with the Axis to stay at a war status in '40 or should I declare war on some additional Chinese warlords like Guangxi Clique and Xibei? The threat there is each individual declaration with increase My threat forcing the US into the Allies.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I feel like its not worth going to war with the other Chinese states (only Nat China, Shanxi and Communist China) because it just raises your threat and gets USA into the war quicker.

I like joining the European war ASAP, assuming I've got China wrapped up. What I've done is get them to like 95% surrender progress then wait to capture that last victory point until im ready for the European War.

My reasoning is Germany and Italy need all the help they can get and if Japan distracts those British and French fleets they have a much better chance.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I feel like its not worth going to war with the other Chinese states (only Nat China, Shanxi and Communist China) because it just raises your threat and gets USA into the war quicker.

I like joining the European war ASAP, assuming I've got China wrapped up. What I've done is get them to like 95% surrender progress then wait to capture that last victory point until im ready for the European War.

My reasoning is Germany and Italy need all the help they can get and if Japan distracts those British and French fleets they have a much better chance.
This is good info and quality feedback. Thank you!

On Com China, is there a way to declare war and not get them to join the Comintern?

On Com China, is there a way to declare war and not get them to join the Comintern?

I'm pretty sure I declared war on them in Spring 1938 so as to avoid winter in the mountains, so I think it's a matter of declaring war early enough that they haven't had time to drift into/ close enough to the comintern. I just started a new campaign, so I'll see

• 2Like
Reactions:

As long as you're not in the Axis and the Axis hasn't launched Barbarossa, Communist China won't auto-join the Commintern the instant you declare war. They may voluntarily join it at some point, however. My preference would be to stay out of the Axis at least until you've defeated the most useful Chinese sub-factions (Shanxi, CommChi, then Guanxi). Hopefully, that will be completed before Germany triggers "Danzig or War".

The one important point made by vanillaicecubet is that Italy needs all the help it can get. Distracting the Royal Navy and drawing some of its fleet assets away from the Mediterranean can allow the Italian fleet to survive and for supply convoys to reach North Africa, otherwise UK and French surface raiders will demolish Italy's transports and convoys, leading to a rapid collapse in North Africa. With a bit of naval action by either/both GER and/or JAP, they can win in Egypt, then push both eastward and further down the African coast. Playing GER, I always build a moderately powerful fleet to draw off RN units, as well as keeping Italy out of the war until after France is defeated, otherwise Italy gets double-teamed by both the French and UK fleets. Italy then goes wild in Africa, and exceeds its pathetic historical performance by leaps and bounds.

Playing Axis, there's a lot more to it than simply conquering stuff for the sake of it, unless you think you can withstand the undivided attention of the entire Allied faction by yourself.

• 2Like
Reactions:
As long as you're not in the Axis and the Axis hasn't launched Barbarossa, Communist China won't auto-join the Commintern the instant you declare war. They may voluntarily join it at some point, however. My preference would be to stay out of the Axis at least until you've defeated the most useful Chinese sub-factions (Shanxi, CommChi, then Guanxi). Hopefully, that will be completed before Germany triggers "Danzig or War".

The one important point made by vanillaicecubet is that Italy needs all the help it can get. Distracting the Royal Navy and drawing some of its fleet assets away from the Mediterranean can allow the Italian fleet to survive and for supply convoys to reach North Africa, otherwise UK and French surface raiders will demolish Italy's transports and convoys, leading to a rapid collapse in North Africa. With a bit of naval action by either/both GER and/or JAP, they can win in Egypt, then push both eastward and further down the African coast. Playing GER, I always build a moderately powerful fleet to draw off RN units, as well as keeping Italy out of the war until after France is defeated, otherwise Italy gets double-teamed by both the French and UK fleets. Italy then goes wild in Africa, and exceeds its pathetic historical performance by leaps and bounds.

Playing Axis, there's a lot more to it than simply conquering stuff for the sake of it, unless you think you can withstand the undivided attention of the entire Allied faction by yourself.
This is my problem I join the Axis at the first asking. This is great info as well. Logically, it makes all kinds of sense as to my I would want to get involved early and help the Italians. I'll give it another go with Japan and follow this route of waiting to become an Axis nation.

• 2Like
Reactions:
So I joined the axis as soon as I could, either just before or during the war in China (1937) I declared war on Communist China in late 1937 and they did not join the comintern. I did use spies to raise their threat, but I have no idea if this helped or was just a waste of leadership.

• 2Like
Reactions:
So I joined the axis as soon as I could, either just before or during the war in China (1937) I declared war on Communist China in late 1937 and they did not join the comintern. I did use spies to raise their threat, but I have no idea if this helped or was just a waste of leadership.
On the one hand, raising Communist China's threat level helps reduce your Consumer Demand slightly. On the other hand, joining the Axis early means that your Threat will reduce Consumer Demand more than slightly for all of the Democratic and Communist countries, making the Axis' job harder.

My advice would be to NOT join the Axis until about the time that Italy gets involved in the war, or just before, keeping your own Threat as low as possible for as long as possible, and then drawing off some of the Royal Navy to help the Regia Marina survive. Outside of "Marco Polo Bridge", I'd limit my DOWs to ONE target at most (Guanxi or ComChi), not both, until Germany's huge threat makes your own irrelevant. At that point, it really doesn't matter any more, so you can go wild.

• 1Like
Reactions:
A guide for Japan eh? Here goes.

Prep.
1) Build up 33 3INF/ENG
1.1) Start building a naval base, more later...
1.2) Raise threat of USSR
2) Gather your naval units into three's of CAP/LIGHT CRUISER/DESTROYERS/LANDING CRAFT, you should have about 7-8 of them.
3) Add 3 marines to each. I always build 3 militia, then upgrade to infantry & then to Marines.
5) Build 10 MECH(3)/ENG

War with China.
1) Deploy your forces to the border of Korea/Manckukuo
1.1) Place 3 ships & maries in Taiwan.
2) Prior to the "teach the chinese decision", change the minister that reduces threat & make sure you don't have the minister that raises threat but supports party, you need to keep your threat to the USA down for as long as possible.
3) After executing Marco polo bridge decision, launch 3 ships from Taiwan & invade Siam (don't forget the reduce threat).
4) After Siam in conquered, place naval base you've constructed on the narrow part of Siam near the British controlled territory, on the left side...you need the to be able to launch a landing craft to make the 3500 miles to Persia...later on.
5) Sit back, wait for Shanxi & Nationalist China to conquer Manchukuo. It's useless, so let them "take it". Pull your forces back, leave the parts guarded with marines if possible to draw the Chinese troops to them.
6) Invade Xiaoqing & Tinjian & head for Shanxi, you can cut off those forces in Northern China now.
7) Let the A.I do it's work, speed things up with marine landings at the Chinese cost. After about 2-3 months, China will surrender.
8) Take Communist China, no point in leaving it to join the Comintern,

Southern Expansion
1) Deploy to Truk & launch invasion of New Zealand, they've no navy, your marines will finish them off quickly.
2) Invade Australia, they've a reasonable navy, but it's no match for Japan.

Invasion of USA
1) By this point, their neutrality will be around 35-40% & it'll be about May 1938, they're weak at this point, so..
2) find the shortest distances from their respective Pacific islands & deploy, there's about 11 islands, you'll need your carriers for Hawaii.
3) Setup your INF/ENG for invasions of philippines.
4) Launch. Each island should fall quickly.
5) Once the pacific is secured, launch a carrier & battleship to land in the U.S mainland & hold the ports with 3 marines. You'll need to capture the other 2 as well.
6) Land 11/11/10 of your INF/ENG to 3 ports & let the A.I handle it from here. Once all 3 beach heads have linked up, add your MECH to the fray & set your A.I to blitzkreg, until you've taken Texas then change to "attack" or the A.I will leave gaps & US marines in Florida will mess up your front.
7) From the southern west coast city (San Diego?) launch a landing craft with Marines to Panama & invade/conquer it & get rid of the US troops there.

While US invasion is ongoing...
1) Get rid of Guangxi, they've resources that will be better used by Japan, don't bother with the other warlords states until you've got 4 transport planes & paratroopers.
1.1) Build 4 naval bases, you'll need them later.
2) launch Landing craft from the Siam placed port & invade Persia, once you've got a port, send in 7-8 marines, they'll finish Perisa off quickly.
3) Launch landing craft from Persia & invade Portugese West Africa & while you're there, invade South Africa before they join allies, you'll just make it if you've done it right.
4) Using your marines/navy, start taking Central American countries. There's a level 10 port there, I forget which country.
5) Start taking west coast South American countries.
6) From San Antonio, Chile. Send a Landing craft to Uruguay...that should fo for South America until U.S is finished.
7) Portugal & South Africa should be done with. Take Albania, it should still be independent at this point. Once you have it, sieze all the surround neutral Eastern European countries & Turkey.
8) Time will be getting short before WW2 begins, so conquer Ireland, Norway, Denmark & Sweden.

WW2 begins.
By this time, WW2 will have begun & the US will be nearly conquered, so when NAP is signed between Germany-USSR, seize the Baltics & conquer Finland before winter war begins.

By this time, USA will be conquered, but in government in exile, so keep a few troops in rebel provinces.

Finish off South America, use landing craft for the 4 VP's in brazil & plant ports on each one, once marines have landed, then conquer Spain.

Now, there's no one to oppose you, join the Axis, don't join, whatever, I want the world for myself. Don't invade the allies until Barbarosa has begun or Germany joins in & starts Barbarosa early when the Soviets attack after UK is occupied.
I've usually at this point built troops in manchuria, a defensive line on the Indian/Persian border & Turkish strait & I've a big force in former Romania, so when Germany attacks, I join in & "acquire territory" every 30 days, other than anything in Western Russia & so when the USSR falls, Germany has western Russia & I have the rest & I use paratroopers to finish off the USSR minors.

I then place a defensive line at the Turkish & Denmark strait & invade the Axis from Northern Spain & take north Africa. Once I've got into Germany, I launch naval invasions of Italy, several. They fall within 30 days & after about 6 months, Germany falls & the other Axis powers are easy pickings.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Greetings to you all.

Initially when i started this thread last year, i was asking about the existence of a guide for playing as Japan.

I always thought it was a very interesting though difficult country to play, but i came to realise that there was really no good guide to explain the ins and outs of playing as Japan.

As the questions and answers started to come in, i began to think that this could become what i wanted in the first place. So i would like to offer this thread to become that guide.

After more than a year since it was started, i was extremely happy with the quality of the questions and the answers that came with them. Another sign of the enthusiasm, passion and dedication of all the members of this Forum.

So feel free to add any questions or comments regarding Japan. I know it's been a great help to me and possibly quite a few other players.

Thank you very much for your contributions and keep them coming.

Vanslyke.

• 3Like
Reactions: