• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Prisoner00i812

Private
Jun 16, 2021
I would like to see more security level options. Protected, Minimum, Medium, Max, Supermax, Death row, and Insane are outstanding, but I feel a bit constricted with the limited ability to make unique levels. For example, where would I put an ex-law enforcement prisoner who is also in a gang? I need more security levels :) I would also like to be able to tell an individual, "pissed off" guard to take a break by clicking on him directly. They wander around doing a terrible job, (even though I allow 33% of the staff to be on break at once) and I feel like it would be much better if I could send them on a break early.

Upvote 0
You put that guy in protective. Unless he's a gang leader then leave him in supermax lol. I move all my gang peeps to supermax.

How do you decide 33% of the staff are allowed on break?

• 1Like
Reactions:
You put that guy in protective. Unless he's a gang leader then leave him in supermax lol. I move all my gang peeps to supermax.

How do you decide 33% of the staff are allowed on break?
If he's in protective, he will recruit other protected prisoners into his gang. I like all gang members to be together. I would also like to separate the gangs... so more security levels are required for that. I use supermax for legendary prisoners only. Max is for gang members (I wish I could seperate the different gangs though, because they always fight lol).

I just adjust the number of staff allowed to be on break. I think it was a DLC I bought. Cleared for Transfer I believe.

All I know, is I need more security levels! Customizable ones would be PERFECT! :)

Not if you put him on permanent lockdown, but really it doesn't matter unless another protective gang member from a different gang needs in lol.

Maybe what you need isn't so much different security levels but more deployment things so you can restrict say a cell block or dorm to a gang?

Where do you adjust the staff break number? I have all the DLC I can't find it :O.

Not if you put him on permanent lockdown, but really it doesn't matter unless another protective gang member from a different gang needs in lol.

Maybe what you need isn't so much different security levels but more deployment things so you can restrict say a cell block or dorm to a gang?

Where do you adjust the staff break number? I have all the DLC I can't find it :O.
There is a slider in the reports tab under 'needs'. Go to the staff tab. The slider is on the bottom of the page :)

• 1Love
Reactions: