HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no step back was issued on 28 july '42, i can only hope that day will be release date :)
Is an Easter egg timing important enough for PDX to cancel their vacation? I think not.

• 4Like
Reactions:
15.06.21 Lead me, follow me or get out of my way!
Screenshot_20210615-161043_Chrome.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions:
I hope it's not a 'Q' and rather a 'C' so it can spell Army Composition, just like fleet composition with task forces but here it would be army cores with different tasks assigned like 'defense' or 'breaktru' etc. That would be so amazing. The AI would finally be able to push like the human player instead of the all-front offensives it does now.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I hope it's not a 'Q' and rather a 'C' so it can spell Army Composition, just like fleet composition with task forces but here it would be army cores with different tasks assigned like 'defense' or 'breaktru' etc. That would be so amazing. The AI would finally be able to push like the human player instead of the all-front offensives it does now.
That would be the dream, wouldn't it.
But it sounds very ambitious, so I don't think we should place expectations so high.

Reactions:
Army quality

Or more likely army quartz. Select the right crystals to achieve karmic balance in your army's chakras.

• 13Haha
Reactions:
1623786944518.png

• 4Like
Reactions:
Ok seriously though are we just going to keep ignoring the advisor/high command slot right there in the teaser? Army composition seems like a massive stretch when army command staff or just army command seems a lot more likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: