• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We decided to just go with the current trait system.

Spooky! New update of Lux Invicta for October of 2020.

Proud to release a new version of Lux Invicta to you all.

It has been a crazy year, and hope you all can enjoy this new version as much as I do modding it.

I have tried to simplify the downloading and installing, just unzip the file into your ck2/mod folder and put the .mod file into your ck2/mod folder as well.

I don't know if people saw the news, but I have integrated the new VIET module released by Cyberxkhan, and consequentially done away with the old content from VIET. That is why this update took a bit longer than I would of liked. Is the module perfectly adapted? No, but I hope it still gives you all enjoyment. Being a one person team, I really do not have time to go through and continue to update the mod as well as fully adapt "side projects" like VIET. That said, here is your changelog/summary of changes...

- Changed some conquest modifiers a bit, on advice from modders and some players
- Started renaming some Turkish titles, a project which Sammitte from the Pdox forum gave me great research on and more of which will be included in the next version
- Connected a bunch of chars to their fathers
- Added in HF_tribal_events, which should fix some bugs
- Updated some WoL event files
- (Major) Removed old VIET content, added and adapted best I could the new VIET module/content

As always, let me know if you have questions or bugs. I am easier reached on Discord or the Pdox forum, I don't come to Moddb very often. But I hope you all enjoy this version!
P.S: Future version(s) might include a nice update to the provinces of the Middle East and Spain. :)

• 6Like
Reactions:
Try deleting your documents/ck2/lux invicta contents (not ck2/mod/lux invicta) besides the interface folder and hopefully that might fix it.

What version is this compatible with? 2.4.4 isn't available to select (I've put the code in so I can select all available versions right back to the very first one).

Yeah, its for 3.3, I cannot update the first post because its of an dev inactive for some years.

I have the same problem with flags being messed around. Already tried deleting the documents/ck2/lux invicta folder and also redownloading and deleting previous versions, but nothing helped so far

Good tidings are in the works. I am collecting a good amount of updating and fixes, which will be released at some point in the next weeks depending on real world work load.

Nothing new and flashy, but hopefully good ole Lux with some updates and fixes.

Also, religion icons are working for me! Don't know what I did, but I hope it carries over to you all when I do the release.

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
That is rather good news. Thank you for the update.

Development is going well, I would like to get another week of it in before I release. thanks!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Lux Invicta June 2021 release is live!

I hope you all enjoy. Changelog seems light, but trust me, I have been working on this one off and on since the last version.

- more re-naming of Armenia region place names (thanks to Sammitte)
- added some trait gfx's and localization
- major updating to holy order decisions
- event updating throughout, and removal of some older events which no longer worked
- fixed zodiac traits to be given to the religion groups that can use them
- fixed some geographical regions
- China offmap now focuses on the border regions instead of randomly attacking in central India
- fixed monastic order for Pelagian kicking out Pelagians
- religion icons should be fixed, hopefully for most people

• 9Like
Reactions:
Also I noticed 1730278 in 01_extra_history should have a father = 1730234 set but doesn't. Additional note; because classical and oriental gov don't use gavelkind they default to seniority which kind of breaks a lot of successiosn like some branches of the ptolemies, the augustus's and the argeadai's. I addressed a bit in my game by making their titles start as primogeniture in title history but a better way might be setting it so those governments have access to primogeniture by default without any other requirements.

Last edited:
Also I noticed 1730278 in 01_extra_history should have a father = 1730234 set but doesn't. Additional note; because classical and oriental gov don't use gavelkind they default to seniority which kind of breaks a lot of successiosn like some branches of the ptolemies, the augustus's and the argeadai's. I addressed a bit in my game by making their titles start as primogeniture in title history but a better way might be setting it so those governments have access to primogeniture by default without any other requirements.

Thanks! I will fix that, good catch on these.