HoI 4 - Multiple Bugs and issues on Turkey [Battle of the Bosphorus]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OnvreOrrivle

Second Lieutenant
96 Badges
May 17, 2015
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Impire
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • War of the Roses
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Victoria 2
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV
Description of issue
Multiple Bugs and issues on Turkey [Battle of the Bosphorus]

Game Version
1.10.7 02cc

Enabled DLC
Together for Victory, Death or Dishonor, Waking the Tiger, Man The Guns, La Resistance, Battle for the Bosporus

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Description
Description of issue
There are several bugs on Turkey as of now

Game Version
1.10.7 (02cc) Steam/Windows

Enabled DLC
All the DLCs up to now

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Description
Playing with historical focus
- Turkey investment decisions doesnt receive prompt or response from A.I., even after raising opinion to +100 or even having agents making diplomatic pressure as well. It makes you lose immense ammounts of PP for nothing
>this has also been reported by other users as well "I spent 300 PP for 4 times asking for help (with 100% relations) but not single one of them(SSCB,Germany,USA,Britain) respond to my aid not even declined for 2-3 years."

- Syria which can be acquired through the "The Damascus Diktat" from France or Vichy france, can be lost again around 1942-1943 by an unnanounced AI focus that "recaptures Syria from Vichy France", even when not at war against the allies

- Several decisions for reintegrating as core some parts of the empire cannot be integrated even when holding as provinces said parts, most infamously Syria

- When enacting The Pan-National Association of Ulemas focus, if you are in a faction, even if its your own, it will get bypassed and Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan will join you as members of your faction instead of being puppets.

- Romania will always become part of the axis, even if they joined your faction beforehand due to enforcement by focus (i lost them from my faction with this)

- AustriaHungary is almost never formed by AI making the entente achievement impossible, even after trying to restore from ottomans

I've stopped my turkish campaign since it is not fun anymore with all this bugs

Steps to Reproduce
Just playing the game normally

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Syria Bug.png
    Syria Bug.png
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
You summed it up perfectly. I have one achievement left to do. "Hardly Anything Severes" will be on the back-burner until this is sorted out. I will however say that the latest bug-fix is a great update, and I think they are doing a great job. But Turkey?!? No. This needs to be ironed out. Please.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It hurts my eyes to see these bugs, because as a Turk myself I really love the fact that they released a DLC and it's really good, in theory.

In practice, it's full of bugs.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also Turkey can run out from the fraction by a focus tree even if it is a pupet of other country. What more Turkey Has a permanent ideology drift by focus so if it chouse some ideology path you can't force it to be in other ideology even if you pupet it, Turkey whill drift to it designated ideology no mather what becouse it whill have constans +20 to this ideology and the best you can do as master is to meake a decyzion what give Turkey +15 to your ideology temporarly.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Playing with historical focus
- Turkey investment decisions doesnt receive prompt or response from A.I., even after raising opinion to +100 or even having agents making diplomatic pressure as well. It makes you lose immense ammounts of PP for nothing
>this has also been reported by other users as well "I spent 300 PP for 4 times asking for help (with 100% relations) but not single one of them(SSCB,Germany,USA,Britain) respond to my aid not even declined for 2-3 years."

Thanks for posting this.

I had the same issue with Turkey and the absence of feedback when TUR invited the big nations to invest in TUR.