• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When you keep getting the worst precursor...

58t5xl.jpg

• 12Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
When you keep getting the worst precursor...

View attachment 716433
they seriously need to do something about the yuht, i know stellaris will never be perfectly balanced but to have one option be so much worse than all the others and you having no control over what you get is objectively bad from any angle

Reactions:
they seriously need to do something about the yuht, i know stellaris will never be perfectly balanced but to have one option be so much worse than all the others and you having no control over what you get is objectively bad from any angle
+1 Starting Colonsit passive and -20% Ship Upkeep activeis a serious bonus.
I can use this at war. And I can use it at peace.
The Alloys savings alone can massive help building some megastructures without compromising defense.

The Irassian Concordat (+20 Lifespan passive, xtra Bomardment Stance active) meanwhile - even as a Warfigther I can hardly use that one. Why would I try to murder the population I am doing the warfare to capture?

Reactions:
+1 Starting Colonsit passive and -20% Ship Upkeep activeis a serious bonus.
I can use this at war. And I can use it at peace.
The Alloys savings alone can massive help building some megastructures without compromising defense.

The Irassian Concordat (+20 Lifespan passive, xtra Bomardment Stance active) meanwhile - even as a Warfigther I can hardly use that one. Why would I try to murder the population I am doing the warfare to capture?
admittedly the irrasiains are a bit niche, and the whole crisis mechanic has removed most of their usefulness the yuht relic is even worse as it's passive is only useful in the first 50ish years, and you usually only get it after around 25 . although it's active bonus isn't bad for that amount of influence it's simply not worth it, the same amount of influence can be spent to initiate an ecu and in the long it will make far more alloys tha you could have saved with the yuht relic. or the same amount of influence could be used on expansion or claims, both of which in the long run are far more profitable than a simple temporary decrease in expenses

Reactions:
Three hundred more mechanics like this, with radically different and clearly superior choices, and no control over them. /sincere

Reactions:
PDX put out a CK3 example mod on the workshop, it has this gem of an image with a preset XT-489 robot.
F3A94977477552A86D560757953E940B2BDBC7B7
Epic gamer moment when u commit genocide agianst humanity therefore preventing anime catgirls from exisiting. Atleast its justified.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Found a cat picture on the internet.

Added some words.

i can haz blorgburger.jpeg

• 7Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
ZrkgT3j.jpeg

• 10Like
Reactions:
Gotta get this one in before 3.1 drops and the author name changes:

Xeknuc6.jpeg

• 12Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Gotta get this one in before 3.1 drops and the author name changes:
the relative lack of dick jokes over the last few months is frankly disturbing. i was honestly expecting to see them everywhere but they seemed to be mostly confined to the dev diaries, only a few have made it onto the meme thread which is just plain sad.

the relative lack of dick jokes over the last few months is frankly disturbing. i was honestly expecting to see them everywhere but they seemed to be mostly confined to the dev diaries, only a few have made it onto the meme thread which is just plain sad.
We tried to pull most of them on twitch, but for some reason we could not mention the name of the patch there :D

We tried to pull most of them on twitch, but for some reason we could not mention the name of the patch there :D
That's a shame, what's the point of picking a deliberately controversial name to drum up publicity(at least that's my best guess for why they chose dick) if it can't even be mentioned on most platforms

Reactions:
That's a shame, what's the point of picking a deliberately controversial name to drum up publicity(at least that's my best guess for why they chose dick) if it can't even be mentioned on most platforms
You know, we could have named it "the Patch that should not be named" instead. To bad I only had the idea now :)

i would not call it intentionally, just like every other patch it's a sci fi author's name. And well even if you sort the list to avoid unfortunately named men, eventually your gonna have to use em. Cause well there more them a few. The next patch(Lem) is offensive in i think swedish along the same male parts line. We might avoid such names these days but well most of the famed sci fi authors have been dead a long time, names where different.

Reactions: