Question about Season Pass and DLCS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SanicK

First Lieutenant
24 Badges
Dec 8, 2011
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • For the Motherland
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
Hello there!
I have the deluxe version of the game (I won through the PDXCON REMIXED giveaways, thanks Paradox!), and I am thinking of buying the DLCs to have the full experience of the game and to encourage the developers. However I was left with a doubt, because there is the season pass, which I believe includes the 3 expansions, and has a separate Shadow Hawk Pack DLC. Do I just need to purchase the season pass and the Shadow Hawk Pack DLC to have everything available?

The Shadow Hawk DLC is not included in the Season Pass. You would need to buy both to have everything.

The Shadow Hawk pack is just a cosmetic DLC. It is a good looking skin, but it does not affect gameplay. Originally it was a pre-order bonus. They released it as a separate DLC afterwards (I forget exactly when).

• 1Like
Reactions:
The Shadow Hawk DLC is not included in the Season Pass. You would need to buy both to have everything.

The Shadow Hawk pack is just a cosmetic DLC. It is a good looking skin, but it does not affect gameplay. Originally it was a pre-order bonus. They released it as a separate DLC afterwards (I forget exactly when).
Thanks for the answer!

• 1Like
Reactions:
IMO. The season pack is worth it, especially if you are going to play the sandbox mode (Career Mode). It isn't just Mechs and weapons, but the Flashpoint stories that really add a lot of story telling and character to the game.

You can play the Flashpoints once the main campaign is done too, however I feel it is best to play the Flashpoints in Career Mode to play them at their different difficulty levels as you grow your company.

Overall, I do recommend the Season Pass.

• 1Like
Reactions: