• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have the email notifications stopped working again or is it just me?

I haven't had one in quite a while, now you mention it. Not since late last year I think, or early this year at best. There may just have been no activity though (and I'm only watching the naval pages).

Reactions:
Where would I go to propose we restructure the wiki a bit? I've done a couple of edits myself, but I'm not sure if there is some sort of hierarchy and process for things. Some of my ideas also involve things that I'm not quite sure how to do myself.

Where would I go to propose we restructure the wiki a bit? I've done a couple of edits myself, but I'm not sure if there is some sort of hierarchy and process for things. Some of my ideas also involve things that I'm not quite sure how to do myself.
@Corpse Fool It is a community operated wiki, so here would be the place to make suggestions.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm got a whole batch of emails too. But the contained links point to localhost.

Aye, I've noted that the links don't work - I was waiting a little while to check again before reporting, in case it was a temporary server glitch (I don't know how this link malarkey works precisely) but by the way you describe it, they're pointing in the wrong place rather than it being a server issue (and they don't work now, after waiting awhile, as well).

Reactions:
@Dauth is there any chance of installing the notification extension?
Echo was/is on our review list.
If it will be installed it will happen on the next platform update which I can't say when it will be deployed at this time.

Regarding the localhost issue, it was found too late in the day to do anything. Will have to be postponed to next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions:
Echo was/is on our review list.
If it will be installed it will happen on the next platform update which I can't say when it will be deployed at this time.

Regarding the localhost issue, it was found too late in the day to do anything. Will have to be postponed to next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for staying on top of these things, and for the reply :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
@Simon_9732495

Just updated the defines page N.Intel with:

Define NameValueDescriptionRevision
NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW0.4we need more intel than this to get any supremacyvalue was 0.3
NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW_SUPREMACY_PENALTY_START0.1supremacy is reduced to NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW_SUPREMACY_MIN_PENALTY at or below this intelnew define added
NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW_SUPREMACY_MIN_PENALTY0.5you get this much supremacy at NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW_SUPREMACY_PENALTY_START and scales up to 1 at NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOWnew define added

Also updated the hover notes regarding NAVAL_SUPREMACY_INTEL_LOW from 30% to 40% in the Battle plan page sections Naval intel efficiency and Naval supremacy.

You did a fantastic job with the Battle plan naval sections and seem to have an excellent grasp of how the naval system works. I am not sure about the naval systems affects from the added defines and would like your help in further editing the wiki.

Thank you,

Mister Analyst

cc: @bitmode

• 2Like
Reactions: