• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ok can you explain this in more detail because i have 0 idea what you are talking about

when i try to search that phrase on the wiki nothing comes up, so this might be the wrong wording

next time you get a chance, start a new game with that same empire and grab a screenshot of the following:

Before grabbing that tradition perk: How many clerk jobs a city district gives [both in terms of the actual district slot and the job slots]

After grabbing that tradition perk: How many clerk jobs a city district gives [both in terms of the actual district slot and the job slots]

now I don't know the method for uploading screenshots from Playstation to PC [if that is even a thing], but for Xbox you'd need the Xbox Console Companion App [it is a tad outdated but it is the only app that lets you grab screenshots taken from your system]. once you have the app, open it up and go to the captures tab [movie screen w controller icon] and choose On Xbox Live. you can then download the screenshot to your pc and attach them to the post