• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If either Johho, Dedonus or Ironhide were the wolf, it's over.

(unless it's Ironhide and someone blessed gets hunted)
I unfortunately was cursed. I almost set an order to use my plotter trait to switch my vote if I was put in a tie, but I wasn't sure how two player's plotter traits going off at the same time would work. And even if I would have saved myself, it is clear now that Ironhide would have run me up.

RIP Space Spiders

I unfortunately was cursed. I almost set an order to use my plotter trait to switch my vote if I was put in a tie, but I wasn't sure how two player's plotter traits going off at the same time would work. And even if I would have saved myself, it is clear now that Ironhide would have run me up.

RIP Space Spiders
Sorry about that.. Lynching people because they have been JL and provided good analysis just feels wrong.
So the hunt order was indeed a weird one..

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Sorry about that.. Lynching people because they have been JL and provided good analysis just feels wrong.
So the hunt order was indeed a weird one..
I honestly was surprised after Johho's role claim that the village was still lynching him.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I also think that many of the original baddies wasted points on (super) spiritually attuned traits, especially when there were like 3-4 scanners in the game.

I also think that many of the original baddies wasted points on (super) spiritually attuned traits, especially when there were like 3-4 scanners in the game.
I wanted to know when I got scanned, and some players could have taken one use scan traits.

who would want to be able to scan when you can vote multiple times?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Those are actually quite expensive.
Ironically, Dedonus was one of the few scanned by such a power (mine, Lady Luck saw fit to give me Seerish Powers)
Fair point. My personal trait choices don’t really matter this game though given my day 1 death.

I wanted to know when I got scanned, and some players could have taken one use scan traits.
That's okay for one or two players, but when a good number of the baddies took it, they sacrificed their offensive power to come back into the game. You guys only have an assassin shot, thief, and brutal. Not much there to help crawl your way back.

At least there's no Van Helsing equivalent for the baddies..

• 1Haha
Reactions:
SSA was indeed overpriced, and overbought.

But it indeed all went out the window on day 1.

@PanzerCorps should've given me PL points!

Reactions: