• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to nominate @LPDK 356 for his story Song of the Karlings: Karloman's Legacy. You have shown remarkable skill in exploring a throughly unlikable character in Karloman. and the rest of your cast bursts with life. Keep up the good work.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I would like to nominate @LPDK 356 for his story Song of the Karlings: Karloman's Legacy. You have shown remarkable skill in exploring a throughly unlikable character in Karloman. and the rest of your cast bursts with life. Keep up the good work.
I am very touched by this praise:) Thank you so much for the encouragement! It's the engagement of people who I know are reading and enjoying that is providing the motive to continue as much as anything else, so I always appreciate any kind of feedback, but it's especially nice to get feedback that is so positive:)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's a little early, but might as well do it now.

For next week I would nominate @Zesty_Taco for their story The Jewel of the World: A Muslim Andalusia AAR, and specifically for the character Tariq. While this is a relatively new AAR and in it's early stages, the author clearly has put some great work into their characters and the setting, which is one of the more underexplored ones both in AARs and in actual history. Since the author seems to have some knowledge background in the subject I look forward to seeing what comes next in this AAR and seeing their characters develop further. Keep up the good work!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hear hear! I've been really enjoying @Zesty_Taco's work.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Zesty_Taco ! Also, it's time to move this along. :)

@Zesty_Taco was last spotted online at March 18. As such I think it is time to declare this one open for nomination.
As always, first come, first serve.

I nominate @Cycle for the many-named protagonist of Postcards from Eternity: A Megacampaign AAR. I am not quite caught up on the story but I can vouch for the depth of its writing.

May I also suggest, given that it is practically the weekend already, that we allow @Cycle until next Sunday to hold this title?

Reactions:
May I also suggest, given that it is practically the weekend already, that we allow @Cycle until next Sunday to hold this title?

I for one would be in favor of this. It's traditional for the next holder to get at least a full week before having to hand it off to the next in line.

Congrats @Cycle! :D

Reactions:
Congratulations, @Cycle! Postcards from Eternity is one of my current favorites, you've very much earned the award.

Reactions: