WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Wow. I never knew the goodies were doing nothing. I’m glad this happened how it did.

Wow, not even a standing order?
Yakman doens't allow standing orders.
We were told that day 0 when we set a standing order. We were specifically told that to hunt we'd need to have sent in an order that specific day.
As he wanted active players.

I had scanned Dedonus and knew he was a villager. That's why I was so insitant that you give us the reason why to vote him.
Why didn't you state that, then...
It was plainly obvious that to have any chance the village would need to find the other wolf, as that wolf would get two hunts and hence bring things past parity.

@Avernite had scanned @Sleepyhead on Night 0. At that point, the cultists had already found wolves and each other and were conspiring against both packs.

The wolves hunted @aedan777 on Night 1, but @alxeu the Trickster, swapped in @Avernite . Seer's dead, and the goodies stopped sending in orders. @Witch Agatha made a valiant effort to right the ship, but she was too late, and there was no help. The village COULD HAVE STILL WON, but without an active priest, it was impossible to find the sorc and the cultists.
Huh? We hunted Avernite.
The Scan on Aedan by Grimlock was diverted to Avernite.

Huh? We hunted Avernite.
The Scan on Aedan by Grimlock was diverted to Avernite.
Yes, that's right, the cultist scan was diverted. My apologies.

For the record, this is how messed up it was for the baddies. I had all these conversations for this game alone:
CULTISTS OF THE HOOVES OF MADNESS - Me, Wombat and Yakman
Cultists of the Hooves of Madness reporting for duty - Me, Wombat, Wagon and Yakman
Greetings, great and powerful Wereyak of the Horns of Terror - initially Wombat, Yakman and Sleepy, then Me, Arky and Wagon were added
Joining the winning side - Me, Wombat and Sleepy
x - Me, Wagon, Wombat and Yakman
Greetings Cultist - Me, Culann and Yakman
WW Big: Grimlock Contact - Me, aedan and Yakman
Team Unaligned - Me, Wombat, Culann, Yakman
Baddies Assembled - Me, Culann, Chieron, Wombat and Yakman

And I only knew who Chieron was n that last conversation.

Yakman doens't allow standing orders.
We were told that day 0 when we set a standing order. We were specifically told that to hunt we'd need to have sent in an order that specific day.
As he wanted active players.

Why didn't you state that, then...
It was plainly obvious that to have any chance the village would need to find the other wolf, as that wolf would get two hunts and hence bring things past parity.
I didn't think you would want to pull off a tie. I guessed *Incorrectly* that You would lynch a baddie.

Seer's dead, and the goodies stopped sending in orders. @Witch Agatha made a valiant effort to right the ship, but she was too late, and there was no help. The village COULD HAVE STILL WON, but without an active priest, it was impossible to find the sorc and the cultists.

I didn't try and do anything earlier of setting up a JL (without a seer), because I honestly never thought there were so many baddies. By the time I had contacted Dedonus I thought there three baddies and 9 villagers remaining.

For the record, this is how messed up it was for the baddies. I had all these conversations for this game alone:
CULTISTS OF THE HOOVES OF MADNESS - Me, Wombat and Yakman
Cultists of the Hooves of Madness reporting for duty - Me, Wombat, Wagon and Yakman
Greetings, great and powerful Wereyak of the Horns of Terror - initially Wombat, Yakman and Sleepy, then Me, Arky and Wagon were added
Joining the winning side - Me, Wombat and Sleepy
x - Me, Wagon, Wombat and Yakman
Greetings Cultist - Me, Culann and Yakman
WW Big: Grimlock Contact - Me, aedan and Yakman
Team Unaligned - Me, Wombat, Culann, Yakman
Baddies Assembled - Me, Culann, Chieron, Wombat and Yakman

And I only knew who Chieron was n that last conversation.
This is why werewolf is always 10x more fun as a baddie than as a goodie :D I was only in one conversation though :(

• 1Like
Reactions:
The only answers I got the night I died were from all baddies as well... Nobody trusted me even when I was the most cleared villager. Which is sad
Only Aedan eventually contacted you (and that PM he sent you luckily cleared me, not that it mattered much).

The only answers I got the night I died were from all baddies as well... Nobody trusted me even when I was the most cleared villager. Which is sad
Well, you see, there's not a whole lot of difference between witches and wereyaks, from where I'm standing.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I didn't think you would want to pull off a tie. I guessed *Incorrectly* that You would lynch a baddie.
I never wanted a TIE.

@Chieron alxeu originally proposed that I switched off Sleepy and he'd then protect me tonight (the latter part you wouldn't know, of course).
If I had sniped off Sleepy, instead of deciding to stay on him as I thought Deo was the last wolf and hence would hang today, what would you then have done today?
Hunted me, leading to a baddie loss (I wouldn't have died, btw, but you wouldn't have known that), or hunted two villagers handing me the hunt and hence probably losing yourself?

Only Aedan eventually contacted you (and that PM he sent you luckily cleared me, not that it mattered much).
He contacted me, but AFTER deadline, and I never actually answered.

I never wanted a TIE.
Which is why I thought it would be best if the village voted someone beside Dedonus and you would all have to go with the flow. And have a baddie killed off... I was still playing and rooting for the village.

But also so much more stressful. That Mexican Standoff was bad.
And then you called off the truce, while the hunt on you was still running..
Didn't you hunt Panzer essentially on accident?