• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Howdy all!

Since we had a long weekend over the Easter holiday, the team is hard at work on future updates and further content.

As such, there will be no Dev Diary today, but we will see you next week with some fun goodies and hopefully some things you all like.

In the meantime, get out there, live your history, and we will see y'all next week!

:)

• 22Like
  • 2Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Considering there is no DD, can you atleast answer one question:

The Monarch's Journey items were going to be unlocked for everyone some point after release. Can anything be said about this?

• 14Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Considering there is no DD, can you atleast answer one question:

The Monarch's Journey items were going to be unlocked for everyone some point after release. Can anything be said about this?
Same with the Garments of the HRE pack! I was looking forward to buying it, but now I'm considering downloading the Community Flavour Pack, which is 10.000 times better apparently.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Howdy all!

Since we had a long weekend over the Easter holiday, the team is hard at work on future updates and further content.

As such, there will be no Dev Diary today, but we will see you next week with some fun goodies and hopefully some things you all like.

In the meantime, get out there, live your history, and we will see y'all next week!

:)
Thank you for communicating on that.

This is the way!

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Appreciate the heads up.

Reactions:
Same with the Garments of the HRE pack! I was looking forward to buying it, but now I'm considering downloading the Community Flavour Pack, which is 10.000 times better apparently.
I would love to be able to use this mod, if it weren’t for the ridiculous feature of mods disabling achievements :/

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:

We DO love the Community Flavour Pack. Lots of dedication and hard work went into it. We also had a video segment interview with one of the two creators a while back!

As for the Garments of the HRE, I am not sure where you saw that pack. Would you mind linking me the source on that? I know the Fashion of the Abbasid Court came with the Royal Edition though.

• 15Like
Reactions:
We DO love the Community Flavour Pack. Lots of dedication and hard work went into it. We also had a video segment interview with one of the two creators a while back!

As for the Garments of the HRE, I am not sure where you saw that pack. Would you mind linking me the source on that? I know the Fashion of the Abbasid Court came with the Royal Edition though.
Would be nice if you could incorporate the pack into the game or at least enable achievements while using it... The pack is of such high quality that it is hardly justifiable to shut players out of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:

Yeah I know, it's amazing!

And sure, it was a pre-release purchase bonus (I bought the game one week after it was released) that was going to be available in the future.

You can see it here: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/c...pire/9nsl78kttm4x?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Or here: https://steamdb.info/app/1296730/

Plus here is the promotional image

Thanks and keep up the good work! We always appreciate it when you guys let us know how things are going

Attachments

• ghre.png
    ghre.png
    417 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Yeah I know, it's amazing!

And sure, it was a pre-release purchase bonus (I bought the game one week after it was released) that was going to be available in the future.

You can see it here: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/c...pire/9nsl78kttm4x?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Or here: https://steamdb.info/app/1296730/

Plus here is the promotional image

Thanks and keep up the good work! We always appreciate it when you guys let us know how things are going

Ahh, yes. The Pre-Release Bonus! Was only available before launch, sadly.

Not sure if that will be released as a piece of downloadable content in the future, but can see no reason it would not be available at some point in the future.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the update!

Also, if inputs are to be considered for the next dev diaries - I personally liked the style how HOI4 would do the Future Roadmaps/Five Year Plans (as in like here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/hoi4-dev-diary-1-9-1-patch-roadmap-update.1370573/).

Since I've seen a lot of areas/features that devs agreed that they'd like to focus on when mentioned on the forum, it would be great to see maybe an overall (doesn't even need to be detailed) overview of some of the areas of focus for the next year or so. While you'd might want some areas to be kept secret as a surprise, it would be nice to have an overall roadmap for already semi-promised/expected features (e.g. the customizable coat of arms, ERE rework, etc.).

• 7Like
Reactions:
Join Imperator gang where the pre-order bonus didn't release for purchase until like over a year after release.

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
When will the next patch come out? I find that you've developed a new version, but it hasn't been released. Can you open a beta test branch just like 1.3.1? I think players will be really happy to see it.

• 3Like
Reactions: