Hey Paradox, any idea when Federations may come out?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BlueReaper6561

Corporal
May 12, 2020
Does anyone else feel frustrated with the lack of choices in the Federation Laws tab? I find it annoying that voting for wars, inviting members etc is only a unanimous vote option, so having more power does not matter too much. I know this was part of the Federations DLC, I would just like to have something to look forward too other than a vague "end of this year, or next year" from fellow players of the game.

Does anyone else feel frustrated with the lack of choices in the Federation Laws tab? I find it annoying that voting for wars, inviting members etc is only a unanimous vote option, so having more power does not matter too much. I know this was part of the Federations DLC, I would just like to have something to look forward too other than a vague "end of this year, or next year" from fellow players of the game.
They have to be vague because

and I quote

"Paradox is NOT in charge of the console port. Stop asking them about stuff they have almost no control over. The console port is being done by Tantalus. They have a team of like 30 people."

the reason why we say end of the year or next year is because that is a rough guess

and you have to understand that before we even get the Federations dlc we'll get the Ancient Relics dlc

They have to be vague because

and I quote

"Paradox is NOT in charge of the console port. Stop asking them about stuff they have almost no control over. The console port is being done by Tantalus. They have a team of like 30 people."

the reason why we say end of the year or next year is because that is a rough guess

and you have to understand that before we even get the Federations dlc we'll get the Ancient Relics dlc
That is true

I’m more interested in bug fix for stuttering still can not bear to play since update
it'll likely take some time to fix...if it even can be fixed

i don't know if this is an issue with every console version or just the ps4/xbox one versions

the older consoles are sadly limited by hardware so even if there are fixes that can be implemented in game there's no real guarantee that the systems will be able to keep up

Reactions:

i don't know if this is an issue with every console version or just the ps4/xbox one versions

the older consoles are sadly limited by hardware so even if there are fixes that can be implemented in game there's no real guarantee that the systems will be able to keep up
I would say it’s on all as I play on ps5

Its fixed and Patch is for voting on Microsoft and Sony for some time now. I discussed it on monday on ticket support to this particulary task. Its a problem on every console (X/S too)

How do u know it’s fixed and awaiting Sony/MS approval as I can not find any info on this??

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 13.51.21.png

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
i dont really dont think its smart for tantalus to only have 30 people they really should consider to up there people working on it i dont know if thats possible just throwing that idea out there
maybe i’m being naive here, but i feel safe in assuming that if tantalus had both the work coming in and the financial means to do so, they would employ more people.

i also assume that they know their own business and what is best for it better than some anonymous posters on a messageboard, especially when those posters’ interest in tantalus’ employee count is solely motivated by a desire for getting hold of some dlc slightly sooner as opposed to the long term survival of the company. ‍

• 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions: