Nemesis Cold War: April 10th and 11th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
The Nemesis Cold War will run on April 10th and 11th!

We'll be revealing the players over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!

Want to watch the Federations Cold War? Watch it here: https://pdxint.at/3cC0DfI

vlcsnap-2021-03-30-13h09m24s737.png

• 18Like
Reactions:
Great. Will we get to see some AI players in this too please?
Probably not, but we're playing with AI during the weekly streams.

Reactions:
Will this stream tend to go later in the game so that we can have some of our questions about how being the Galactic Emperor works (what do their unique resolutions more precisely too, are there any restricted actions like vassalization, etc.) can be clarified at last? Or is it going to be more of an early game stream?

Have Isorrowproductions join. I would pay actual money to see that.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Will this stream tend to go later in the game so that we can have some of our questions about how being the Galactic Emperor works (what do their unique resolutions more precisely too, are there any restricted actions like vassalization, etc.) can be clarified at last? Or is it going to be more of an early game stream?

Yes :)

• 2Love
Reactions:
But it's springtime in my hemisphere.

April Cold War sounds like something intended only for New Zealand.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Last edited:
  • 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Wonderful.

The only trick now is hoping that one of the players actually becomes Emperor so that I can see it in-game
I strongly suspect there are some players competing in this event that love democracy. ;)

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I strongly suspect there are some players competing in this event that love democracy. ;)

Oh, that's good to hear. So in other words:

They love democracy. They love the Galactic Community. These powers they will lay down when this crisis has abated! And as their first act with this new authority, they will create a Galactic Defense Force, to counter the increasing threat of the crisis.

On a different note, I love that you guys made the icon for the "become the Galactic Emperor" achievement be Darth Jeff, and the name of it be "With Thunderous Applause".

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Love
Reactions: