WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
good question.

what do you think should happen?
Leaders can already be overpowered for baddies even when their name is revealed, it would be super frustrating if it wasn't imo.

Also in.

Well, it WOULD be super frustrating if it wasn’t revealed, but it would be fun figuring out who is the leader.

For all fairness I would think it should be revealed, that way the leader won’t overdo it as well.

In
Yakman. Fond memories.
Doubt I will be able to play, though.
I notice that you deliberately wrote your post to avoid it being able to do the highlighting ot an i and an n to get you in. XD

Good to see you again, even if you can't play.

• 1Like
Reactions:
In
Yakman. Fond memories.
I notice that you deliberately wrote your post to avoid it being able to do the highlighting ot an i and an n to get you in. XD

In

We can make it work by getting a bit creative:
Yakman. Fond memories.
Yakman. Fond memories.
Yakman [...]
[...] I will be able to play [...]

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
updated the leader trait rules per suggested comments.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If you want another player, I can join, but keep in mind I will be extremely busy and thus unlikely to participate much at all.

If you want another player, I can join, but keep in mind I will be extremely busy and thus unlikely to participate much at all.
you are in. as the most important person in the world.