Upcoming Patch 1.3.1 - Open Beta Branch on Steam

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They are literarly on the first page of this thread (;

"can anyone link me the hotfix changes cant find them thx"

Its out. That what i wrote just a few posts before.
I think he was asking if there were any new patch notes, as surely you'd make more changes after discovering issues with the beta?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm amazed number 2 isn't a priority
Well, because many people don't care about game-breaking bugs and tell you ''it's a game, get a life'' and they don't ask PI to get their priorities straight.
Like it's a ''free to play'' game or reporting bugs is evil.
That's why... ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Guess super saiyan vikings beats working mechanics.
Yeah, that's the sad truth and the next worse thing is the "well, there'll fix it eventually".
Like the no modifiers from vassal buildings bug, which is unsolved since November and most people don't even know it. Go figure...

Reactions:
Grant Blot that came with the DLC will still not continue and is still bugged, please fix it was confirmed broken last week https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-hold-grant-blot-will-not-continue.1462492/

and please fix the grandkids not getting married or bethrotered issue listed here
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...tomaticly-get-betrothered-or-married.1462819/

which I had to make a mod for to fix it as much as possible but we shouldnt have to resort to mods to get basic functionality. Right now using just the base game dynasty dies out really quick because of no grandkids ever getting bethrotered or married.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Can we please just give Frederich Hohenzollern land in 1066? Prefer the county of Zollern.
Wanna do a Hohenzollern run without the need to switch characters and hussle and get achievements.
You think that's bad? They still have Welf Welf in 1066 as a different Dynasty (not house, dynasty) than his father, meaning that not only can you not play as him (and he should start landed in Germany), he also messes up trying to play as the Duke of Lombardy (as his eldest son and heir is a member of a different dynasty).

• 2Like
Reactions:
Does anyone know when the new beta is going live? I'm sure most of us are interested.

Reactions:
You can check them and decide for yourself...there are many of them on the list which are evidently critical, even for casual players.

At least they finally acknowledged my report of broken and erroneous levy numbers, but apparently they already knew about it and locked any further discussion on it...not something they normally do:
Also they acknowledged the 1.3 AI pathfinding bug: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-ai-army-pathfinding-broken-in-1-3.1462549/

Personally these two alone, let alone all the others you mentioned, make me not want to play this game.

Reactions:
You think that's bad? They still have Welf Welf in 1066 as a different Dynasty (not house, dynasty) than his father, meaning that not only can you not play as him (and he should start landed in Germany), he also messes up trying to play as the Duke of Lombardy (as his eldest son and heir is a member of a different dynasty).
I was wondering about that! I noticed the poor Duke with the bastard Welf heir...

Like the no modifiers from vassal buildings bug, which is unsolved since November and most people don't even know it. Go figure...

They did mention in that dev diary last month that they've been having very serious staffing issues since the game released. Afraid it's probably going to be slow going as far as content/fixes until they can get enough people hired and trained up.

Might be a good idea too take a break till' the end of the year to let them sort out the staffing problem rather than stress about it.

With that being said, I've still enjoyed this new content immensely regardless of flaws!

• 1Like
Reactions:
They did mention in that dev diary last month that they've been having very serious staffing issues since the game released. Afraid it's probably going to be slow going as far as content/fixes until they can get enough people hired and trained up.

Might be a good idea too take a break till' the end of the year to let them sort out the staffing problem rather than stress about it.

With that being said, I've still enjoyed this new content immensely regardless of flaws!
End of the year? I get the staffing problems and the complexity of the game, but I hope I don't have to wait months for some crucial fixes.

• 2Like
Reactions:
End of the year? I get the staffing problems and the complexity of the game, but I hope I don't have to wait months for some crucial fixes.
There has never been any official word whatsoever saying they are taking a break for the rest of the year - quite the contrary, the CK3 team has recently improved communications are actively publishing dev diaries.

The guy was expressing his personal opinion of what he thinks they should do, not what they are actually doing. :)

• 3Like
Reactions: