• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks all! Very glad to see you enjoy the AAR. For the first time in 13 years since I graduated from college, my history degree has paid off. Work has been really hectic lately but I will try to get some more updates in. I think I have until Sunday, I will nominate a new AAR before then.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
For this upcoming week I nominate Crimson Lionheart for his excellent AAR: “The Black Eagle - A Russian History (1444-1821).” Sorry I don’t know how to do the link to the poster’s name and AAR.

Thank you so much everyone! :D

Many congrats @Crimson Lionheart ! Just tooled around with a game as Muscovy and so I started your work today for some pointers. Excellent!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations on the double award!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry for the long delay everyone! Life's been busy lately! I'd like to nominate @RossN for his work upon the incredibly high quality of The White Eagle & the Knight: A Polish AAR. I thoroughly enjoy it and I believe the rest of AARland would enjoy it as well

Reactions:
Reactions:
An excellent work @RossN and a totally deserved showcase. Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed @RossN

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @RossN ! So well deserved!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry for the long delay everyone! Life's been busy lately! I'd like to nominate @RossN for his work upon the incredibly high quality of The White Eagle & the Knight: A Polish AAR. I thoroughly enjoy it and I believe the rest of AARland would enjoy it as well

Wow, thank you so much! :)

I honestly feel a little guilty receiving this award given it has been quite a while since I updated. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things!

• 1Like
Reactions: