• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I'll be goddamn after the 4th install IC alone wouldn't work period, but I popped .04 in on top, and we are up! The fleet is lined up, tanks fueled up, and infantry with their hands down the front of their trousers ready to loose another 500 hours of my life until springtime in wonderful Southeast GA! However I would love to play with the added features of .05. Maybe Quintelosky has some insight.

Hi

I sent you a pm

I don't know the reason. Does anyone else have the same problem?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Does this replace 1.04RC5 -- That worked for me, but this version crashes during load up. Any help would be appreciated. I am running it on top of Doomsday/Armageddon.

Iron Cross continues to be my favorite HOI game. Thank you for keeping it going!

Does this replace 1.04RC5 -- That worked for me, but this version crashes during load up. Any help would be appreciated. I am running it on top of Doomsday/Armageddon.

Iron Cross continues to be my favorite HOI game. Thank you for keeping it going!

For me works fine. I will try with a clean installation

Hi

I sent you a pm

I don't know the reason. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Tambien me da error al cargar el escenario. Al copiar el ejecutable version anterior al parche si funciona.

Attachments

• error ironcross.jpg
    error ironcross.jpg
    993,2 KB · Views: 0
Tambien me da error al cargar el escenario. Al copiar el ejecutable version anterior al parche si funciona.

Prueba con una instalación limpia, partiendo del hoi2 armageddon 1.2, le instalatas el iron cross 1.00 y luego el 1.05. Aplicas las opciones y pruebas. Si eso, sube una screen de tu configurador para probar yo aquí

Saludos

Got some files you can use for Iron cross. U52 in AOD we call it Baltic federation. Baltic States in IC. However here are the files packed in rar:
u52.files.png
Leaders,TT and some suggestion in ministers incase it becomes a axis puppet.
I also have infantry models, but they have to be adjusted for ICs tech. use.
Capital pictures for Lima and Santiago. Propaganda picture.
Latvia_Army_Reference_Book_1937_7.jpg
army of lativa 1936

Attachments

• U52_IC.rar
    586,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hey Pionere, nice to hear from you, here is my work for Communist Greece I did some 4 years ago - I could add some research into ministers as well some time. Nome de Guerre in (parenthesis)

PRGLeaders.jpg
PRGRanks.jpg
PRGRanks.jpg

Attachments

• GreekFiles.rar
    1,7 MB · Views: 0
Hey Pionere, nice to hear from you, here is my work for Communist Greece I did some 4 years ago - I could add some research into ministers as well some time. Nome de Guerre in (parenthesis)

I recal that we made some files agout 4 or 5 years ago. He are the pictures. Dont they exist in iron cross as leaders atm? those pictures that starts with L are mainly army leaders in AOD.

By the way the hellenic state exist as a nation in AOD now.

Attachments

• gre_aod.rar
    98,6 KB · Views: 0
My base game is Darkest Hour.
Will these new features work on her?
No, Iron Cross extends only armageddon engine. Darkest Hour is independent iteration of Hoi2, so Iron Cross acts only as mod - all the graphics, data files, map, scripts, sounds are added to basic game, in your case DH.

Hello.
I haven't played IC in many years so I decided to try again last winter and it's still a blast! I can only thank its creators for the incredible work they have done and I also want to congratulate them on all the best additions. It really is fantastic.
However, I have noticed that the naval combat capability of the AI has been greatly weakened. Now it is much less aggressive and weaker, which makes it too easy to prevail as Japanese or German. Is there a way to fix that? Even small fleats with only light cruisers beat up aircraft carriers...
Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful moments that you have given me and I remember my suggestions.
Greetings!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello.
I haven't played IC in many years so I decided to try again last winter and it's still a blast! I can only thank its creators for the incredible work they have done and I also want to congratulate them on all the best additions. It really is fantastic.
However, I have noticed that the naval combat capability of the AI has been greatly weakened. Now it is much less aggressive and weaker, which makes it too easy to prevail as Japanese or German. Is there a way to fix that? Even small fleats with only light cruisers beat up aircraft carriers...
Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful moments that you have given me and I remember my suggestions.
Greetings!
May be it has to do with doctrines - what level are you playing? I usually go Normal - aggressive, but if you try hard it becomes a challenge