The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ottos when I fight them = supersoldiers

Ottos when I'm allied to them:

Attachments

• Ottoman's getting humiliated.png
    Ottoman's getting humiliated.png
    4,5 MB · Views: 0
  • 5Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
1613870713192.png

Spain just lost all it's colonies except real Florida, Louisiana formed Florida, should this be seen as a claim to real Florida's territory?

Edit: After posting this, I checked...
1613870970525.png

The image speaks for itself. As far as Florida is aware, Florida is a part of Florida

UPDATE:
1614136039064.png

Florida is now united. (also no one colonised East Coast for some reason so Canada is doing it)

Last edited:
  • 11Haha
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So; a sudden lag spike; loads of discovery spread messages... wait a second... why do I hear Boss music?

eu4_13.png

MOTHER OF GOD.

I think people going for an Austria WC would be happy with a start like that. Unfortunetly; despite passing 3 reforms and with Catholic official; Austria is derping and only has 6 Electors. Although 34 Heretic princes may have something to do with that.

• 10Like
Reactions:
Probably a bug, but my soldiers went a bit crazy liberating their own city o_O
It was often said not to be a bug and a working as intended representation of unprofessional army. Though with how you are given a choice and then reduce relations of yourself, I'd say it wasn't supposed to work like that, but they just don't feel like changing it.

Reactions:
eu4_15.png

So... thanks to Ming; England escaped the clutches of Austria's PU.

And then within 20 years of freedom; somehow gets into an even more embarrassing situation. Brazil? Not that Austria needs help; they're still #1 GP at where I'm ending the campaign. I'm #2 by about 300 points off [with my colonies patching in] but I really can't be asked to play another ~28 years and do nothing but eat more of China just to reach #1 GP.

eu4_16.png

View attachment 691124
So... thanks to Ming; England escaped the clutches of Austria's PU.

And then within 20 years of freedom; somehow gets into an even more embarrassing situation. Brazil? Not that Austria needs help; they're still #1 GP at where I'm ending the campaign. I'm #2 by about 300 points off [with my colonies patching in] but I really can't be asked to play another ~28 years and do nothing but eat more of China just to reach #1 GP.

View attachment 691125

Woah! Austria! Stronk!!!

Man Europe can get really weird when you play RotW. I don’t know whether to say that’s amazing or cursed! :p

Mughals, Deccan and Qing?
What kind of sorcery is this? ;)
It is not sorcery, it is playing as european country = limiting Spain, France, England in expansion and playing past 1800.
It happens quite often.

I had it too last time as Rothenburg, with a little difference of Qing being finally eaten by Uzbek->Bukhara

When the same Flemish mercenary captain has been hired by both sides and signed his contract with Burgundy in French and with Kleve in the German version of his name :cool:

egmont.jpg

• 18Haha
  • 5Love
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Silly Normandy.

Screenshot_2021-03-15_18-11-21.png

(Released by England, got the Burgundian Inheritance as an OPM, inherited them, lost all of Normandy proper and Picardie to France, now an HRE minor in eastern Burgundy. I wasn't planning on mingling in European politics much this game (testing a mod as England), but I'll keep an eye on them :))

• 3Love
  • 3Haha
Reactions: