• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jeffraffe.jpg

Speaking of Jeffraffes...

• 15Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
space weed.jpeg

• 11Haha
Reactions:
Jeffiosaurus.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, perhaps the finest and most beautiful creature known to Blorg-kind, the Jeffiosaurus, in all its magnificent glory.

• 8Haha
Reactions:
Not a single meme about becoming the crisis? C'mon, man!

Well, we’ve had so many already, years in advance...

i hope this thread revives after nemesis, i kinda miss the old days where i would check in every morning for a few new pages of memes about my favorite game

Reactions:
I found a few on steam. I'll repost them. I can tell the 1st emmes

Reactions:
Nobody
Literaly Nobody
Not anyone:
Not even the ben-thell technocracy.
Not even the friccin Commonwelth of man.
The galactic community during a crisis:TyAnKi CoNsErVaTiOn AcT

• 4Like
Reactions:
With all of this jeff heresy we have forgotten.. Our roots. Steve. ALL HAIL STEVE.

Reactions:
2020_07_13_1.png

Steve

• 2Like
Reactions:
2020_07_27_1.png

Weeb empire. I have a better version with more accurate traits(should be communal, sedentary repugnant slow breeders and quarrelsome but still.) Also ruler should be king XxXim30yrsoldandliveinmymomsbasementwithananimeprofilepictureinsteadofcontributingtosocietyXxX(insert useless political nonsense and personal labels here)

• 3Like
Reactions:
i hope this thread revives after nemesis, i kinda miss the old days where i would check in every morning for a few new pages of memes about my favorite game

Your hopes for revival are misplaced since the galaxy will be destroyed before new memes can be made.

1614907547155.png

(Oops, we seem to have revived it.)

• 1Like
Reactions:

• 1Like
Reactions:
The stellaris steam artwork section is like a mine. You can find a gem in their sometimes. But you have to go through a whole bunch of cringy artwork and anime mod screenshots.

• 2Like
Reactions: