Consolidated Bloodlines 2 Designer/Writer Firings and New Hires

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I completely understand that and agree ...
BUT (and its a big butt) there is two tiny whiny problems in this predicament:
- The only person who will ever be able to know how much of the story was changed, will be Brian himself (and his team), and im affraid that he will never be able to tell us. :-/
- She didnt write ME:A allone, so we actualy cant even know how big part of that story is her work ... she could be either horrible writer, or excelent writer with horrible narrative leader. Chances are 50:50. :-/

So our options right now is either thrust Paradox & HSL no matter who is working on this game that they will supervise the process to create best game possible ... or not.
(ofc. talking only about Pre-order ... we can also wait for some rewievs and buy it later, but i presume that is not the case since then there is no reason to stress about any outcome)

She's listed her specific credits on her LinkedIn, plus she wrote most of the romances in ME:A as well.

She was let go from ArenaNet, so not sure of her duties on Guild Wars 2. They have a big writing staff, so it's not like they were getting rid of all their writers (same with the other places she's short-timed at).

I don't have high hopes, but I don't think it's 50/50 - with Mitsoda, you knew his work already so you knew that if he was doing the writing, the characters would likely be the same quality with a high percentage chance (and early modders like Wesp indicated that the first characters they've played in the sample feel like Mitsoda's characters in a good way).

Reactions:
I think the original post is a little wrong about: Alexandre Mandryka

He was hired as a consultant, not a lead? Do anyone have a link to some info about it?

*I thought he is something like a freelancer with his own company and his services are temporary, so not a lead?

I think the original post is a little wrong about: Alexandre Mandryka

He was hired as a consultant, not a lead? Do anyone have a link to some info about it?

*I thought he is something like a freelancer with his own company and his services are temporary, so not a lead?

That's a good point. His LinkedIn still lists him as heading up his consulting company and nothing about Hardsuit (although sometimes people don't bother to update their LinkedIn).

I guess it's more that he's a consultant, which makes a lead designer role more important if he's not actually planning to be full-time an fully focused on VTMB2.