• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glancing through it, the wiki needs a lot of love. There are pages that still talk about monarch points and many sections that are still just stubs.
Sadly there is much going on and a lot to do.
We do, however, encourage users to take action and participate when and where they wish.
Updating and verifying info on the wiki is one way to learn the game:)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sadly there is much going on and a lot to do.
We do, however, encourage users to take action and participate when and where they wish.
Updating and verifying info on the wiki is one way to learn the game:)

You're looking at the guy who did most of the first pass for all the estates added in EUIV Dharma :p

Haven't really had the time recently, and I feel like I still need to get some more hands-on experience (particularly more time playing nations other than Rome) before I start going all-in at looking through files for all the modifers and whatnot and understand what I'm looking at.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
@SolSys Searching seems to have been broken on the wiki (as well as some of the other Paradox wikis) for a few days now, at least for me?
It might be a result of changing providers for the wikis. I'll add it to the list of fixes.

Thanks for letting us know.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Everyone are welcome to contibute.
I just tried the first time to contribute something and started with uploading a picture I worked on. It says I am not allowed to do this:

"The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: [[Imperator Wiki:Autoconfirmed users|Autoconfirmed users]], [[Imperator Wiki:Administrators|Administrators]]."

This is not very motivating...

• 1Like
Reactions:
I got several “Your edit was saved” messages, but to my knowledge I didn’t edit anything in the wiki. It seems like I get this message while using the search bar, but don’t know why.

Reactions:
I encountered some technical difficulty yesterday while trying to load new versions of a couple of image files. After the upload, the new images appear correctly as thumbnails in the 'file history' part of the pages but the main top parts are a slightly distorted version of the previous ones. The linked wiki page doesn't show the proper images in any of the browsers that I've tried. I tried to go back and forth between the former and new pictures, with no results.

Pages in question:
https://imperator.paradoxwikis.com/File:Government_republic_screen.png
https://imperator.paradoxwikis.com/File:Government_tribal_screen.png

I see that you've checked those pages, @SolSys. Are the pictures displayed correctly for you on the Government page?

I encountered some technical difficulty yesterday while trying to load new versions of a couple of image files. After the upload, the new images appear correctly as thumbnails in the 'file history' part of the pages but the main top parts are a slightly distorted version of the previous ones. The linked wiki page doesn't show the proper images in any of the browsers that I've tried. I tried to go back and forth between the former and new pictures, with no results.

Pages in question:
https://imperator.paradoxwikis.com/File:Government_republic_screen.png
https://imperator.paradoxwikis.com/File:Government_tribal_screen.png

I see that you've checked those pages, @SolSys. Are the pictures displayed correctly for you on the Government page?

In my experience, updating images does take some time to properly propagate across all the pages. This isn't helped by the fact that, as I understand it, browsers tend to store pages (or parts of pages) that you've recently visited in their cache, which speeds up visiting pages but means that they sometimes don't reload properly, even if you refresh. Doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5 on Windows, not entirely sure on Mac) usually reloads the pictures properly, at least if you've given it enough time (personally an hour usually seems like enough, but it could take up to a day to update). For me, the images on the government page were messed up at first but reloaded properly when I did Ctrl+F5.

Reactions: