• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Hello!

We just took the decision to revert back to 1.30.4 for now, as the quality was not what we expected.

We are looking into ways to fix the issues as soon as possible, and will get back to you when we have more news.

Sorry!

//EDIT//
The release of the recent Europa Universalis IV update has clearly been a mistake and has damaged a lot of the faith many of you have. We did not expect that this update would corrupt ironman games or significantly affect multiplayer, and clearly it should have gone through much more testing.

We are reverting the Nakama update, so that going forward people will be playing with the version of Europa Universalis IV that was live before this update, 1.30.4.

We cannot, of course, roll back your saved games if you have already had them corrupted by this update. No reversion can undo problems that have already occurred, but can prevent more people from encountering them.

Before we return to the Nakama update, we intend more extensive testing to better identify any additional problems, and will explore the feasibility of a public beta. We apologize for ruining the Europa Universalis IV experience that so many of you have been having.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 171Like
  • 25Haha
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Hello!

We just took the decision to revert back to 1.30.4 for now, as the quality was not what we expected.

We are looking into ways to fix the issues as soon as possible, and will get back to you when we have more news.

Sorry!
This was all we were asking for finally taking responsibility and communicating.

• 39Like
Reactions:
Yeah the game crashed as soon as I tried to open estates lol. Thank you for the quick reaction, but it does make me concerned about the QA quality.
Had the same. But then I disabled the Estates mod - and that fixed it. You probably have the same mod as I had.

Reactions:
Glad Dev time went to Australia over a working patch
I don't think you'd want content designers writing multiplayer code.

• 63Haha
  • 55Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
What about the game that I have been playing from 1.30.5? I didn't have issues in single player. Will I be able to revert back to 1.30.5 and continue playing or is that a dead game now?

• 2Like
Reactions:
I understand that you ll be looking into ways to fix the problems with multiplayer in 1.30.5.
But what about all the single players that lost their ironman games?
Will that be addressed in any way?

• 4Like
Reactions:
Hello!

Sorry!

//EDIT//
The release of the recent Europa Universalis IV update has clearly been a mistake and has damaged a lot of the faith many of you have. We did not expect that this update would corrupt ironman games or significantly affect multiplayer, and clearly it should have gone through much more testing.

We are reverting the Nakama update, so that going forward people will be playing with the version of Europa Universalis IV that was live before this update, 1.30.4.

We cannot, of course, roll back your saved games if you have already had them corrupted by this update. No reversion can undo problems that have already occurred, but can prevent more people from encountering them.

Before we return to the Nakama update, we intend more extensive testing to better identify any additional problems, and will explore the feasibility of a public beta. We apologize for ruining the Europa Universalis IV experience that so many of you have been having.
Could you add the 1.30.5 Nakama as a option in beta, so people who have a played a lot of ironman 1.30.5 by now can continue there runs with corrupting them ?

• 8Like
Reactions:
Will the checksum be the same and will we regain achievement compatibility after you re-release the patch? I just started on a new achievement run with Ardabil and things are really great and promising, I'd hate to lose the progress I've gained. Bad timing for me I guess :(

• 6Like
Reactions:
Hello!

Sorry!

//EDIT//

Thanks for coming forward

Status
Not open for further replies.