France not capitulating in WWII campaign

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a fairly common occurrence for me. Many times higher than 5%, it seems to happen in over 20-30% of my games. I play lots of minor games at extreme speeds (on a fast computer) and it's remarkably annoying, it was very rare(5% makes sense) up until either 1.03rc1 or 2.

I believe there's a setting you can change to make sure people take the historical choice each time if that's what you'd like.

I believe there's a setting you can change to make sure people take the historical choice each time if that's what you'd like.

I'm looking at the files and it does seem that the AI should always choose Rethondes2 as germany which would give a 5% chance for france fights on. My experience has been with a ridiculous high rate of france fights on in my games.

Q: How do you confuse a French Soldier?

A: Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it.

-----------------------------------------

Q: What Does "Maginot Line" mean in French?

A: "Speed bump ahead"

-------------------------------------------

Q: What's the motto of the US Marine Corps?

A: Semper Fi (Always Faithful)

Q: What's the motto of the French Army?

A: Stop, drop, and run!
Lol, the French jokes don't really make sense. They only lost the first invasion, but in the end won, the Maginot line was so tough the Germans had to go through Belgium, I mean France was/is a superpower and had a VERY strong army, I used to make these jokes too, then I spent a little time thinking about actual french military history, and they kick ass, lol

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.