Surviving Mars - Game Doesn't Start (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FearfulHawk758

Recruit
Feb 15, 2021
Description
Game Doesn't Start (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Windows

Microsoft Store

What is your game version?
?

Do you have Space Race installed?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
When I launch the game from the Xbox Console Companion on PC or the Microsoft store, the mini game screen that pops up turns white then closes out on me automatically after a few seconds. I tried restarting and reinstalling from the Microsoft store, but that doesn't help. The game works on my Xbox One console just fine and my mods were disabled. I have not been able to start the game at all on the pc.

Can you replicate the issue?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.
I have View Hidden Items enabled in File Explorer, but when I type in C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\ it says that no results can be found. I ran the DXDIAG and this file is what I got from "save all information".

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    61,2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: