Focus Your Power in New EU4 Expansion - Leviathan Gives More Development Options

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From the store page you can apparently trade favours from allies for soldiers (manpower) and money and even request that the ally sends an heir of its dynasty?
eu4_levi_Screen1.jpg

The last one sounds super abuseable if thats how it works.

• 13Like
  • 4Love
Reactions:
From the store page you can apparently trade favours from allies for soldiers (manpower) and money and even request that the ally sends an heir of its dynasty?
eu4_levi_Screen1.jpg

thats a nice catch, if the heir is abusable paradox prob just going to fixit later. I am more interested on just how much manpower can you get from an ally? is it a set amount? a %? I started thinking of suddenly of using the russians as a potential second manpower pool.

• 6Like
Reactions:
As a lover of SE Asia's history I'm happy that the area finally got some love. I liked what I saw about it in the Dev Diaries, so I'm happy about this expansion. I don't see how you are forced to play "tall" in this area, however. Anyway, my wallet is ready.

• 3Like
Reactions:
As a lover of SE Asia's history I'm happy that the area finally got some love. I liked what I saw about it in the Dev Diaries, so I'm happy about this expansion. I don't see how you are forced to play "tall" in this area, however. Anyway, my wallet is ready.
I think that this will have relation with penalties caused by mandala government. Mandala mechanics will be reworked but we don't known the details.

Reactions:
eu4_levi_Screen1.jpg

If you can gain favours from non allies with "curry favours" (spaim and france aren't allied here) it seems these benefits apply to anyone.

Looking forward to whatever the 'centralise the HRE by 1500' bug of this expansion is. I really didn't take my chance to do a WC during that era :D

• 6Like
Reactions:
Will it include support for 1440 monitors? If not, then throw it in the trash. This game is dead without high resolution support.

Cant be bothered using a magnifying lense to navigate UI.

Take some learnings from Crusader kings 3. A beautiful UI on large screen.

• 7Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
From the screenshots it seems "expand infrastructure" got changed a bit. It no longer eats 200 governing capacity, but instead eats 50 and adds a +100% governing capacity modifier to the province. So it costs at least 100 governing capacity if you use it in a dirt province. Even more if you use it in an actually developed province. So it gets worse the more developed your provinces become.

I dont know but i expect more from a developement and tall focused expansion. Especially not a mechanic that hurts more if the dev of you provinces increases.

• 9Like
Reactions: