• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 3Like
Reactions:
congratulations everybody!

I was a bit busy with work and missed the voting deadline, sorry for that :/

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all those that voted for my little work!
And a special thank you to @Nikolai for organizing this!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to @Nikolai for organizing this and especially thanks to all who have supported my own AARs in Ck II and CK III.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am very happy for you all, it's amazing how much talent AARland has! And thanks to all the people who highlights me, but this is nothing really. :) I am just glad to give something back to the community! :)

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I am very happy to win Q4 CK3. And very embarrassed to not have voted...

All I can say is once again I find myself in hospital with covid and it is the darkest thing to shake. Wear a mask and stay safe everyone.

Would just like to take this time to suggest I value this community immensely and I love you all.

Strictly platonically.

Cos...asexual.

And engaged.

...anyway.

Well done to the winners, the nominees and the people for voting. Thank you for everyone who voted for Ged. And it was the funnest time to write the thing.

Not that I am one to be bleak but high as I am on meds, I shall be now. Mods feel free to mod. In all honesty, my lungs are buggered and it hurts to breath.

So...God bless. Etc etc. And give the HOI lot hell.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Sorry to hear that, Butterfly. I had covid a few weeks ago and was asymptomatic other than a slight cough and a few sniffles, but it hit my mum hard and she's only just out of hospital. I hope you can make a full recovery.

While I'm here, I should also congratulate everyone who won awards and got votes, and thank those who voted for my own AAR, which I see, to my surprise and I must admit slight embarrassment, given it had precisely ONE update during the three month period, actually jointly won the CK2 category. So anyway, cheers again.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sorry to hear that, Butterfly. I had covid a few weeks ago and was asymptomatic other than a slight cough and a few sniffles, but it hit my mum hard and she's only just out of hospital. I hope you can make a full recovery.

While I'm here, I should also congratulate everyone who won awards and got votes, and thank those who voted for my own AAR, which I see, to my surprise and I must admit slight embarrassment, given it had precisely ONE update during the three month period, actually jointly won the CK2 category. So anyway, cheers again.
Ged finished just after the closing date allowed for Q4, so in a way, my award is worse. If it makes you feel any better.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am very happy to win Q4 CK3. And very embarrassed to not have voted...

All I can say is once again I find myself in hospital with covid and it is the darkest thing to shake. Wear a mask and stay safe everyone.

Would just like to take this time to suggest I value this community immensely and I love you all.

Strictly platonically.

Cos...asexual.

And engaged.

...anyway.

Well done to the winners, the nominees and the people for voting. Thank you for everyone who voted for Ged. And it was the funnest time to write the thing.

Not that I am one to be bleak but high as I am on meds, I shall be now. Mods feel free to mod. In all honesty, my lungs are buggered and it hurts to breath.

So...God bless. Etc etc. And give the HOI lot hell.
Be safe
I will pray for you

Reactions:
That is unfortunate news young TBC.

If it were a tunnel related problem or a question about the minutiae of 1930s citrus export financing I could be of more use, but alas on medical matters I have absolutely nothing useful to contribute. All I can offer is a further reassurance of our best wishes and that we will of course be thinking of you and hoping you make a fast and full recovery.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Same from me, best of luck getting well fast! And may no long term issues arise. Lost for good words, but wish you the best!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: