• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they're taking ungodly long, that doesn't mean the mod is dead. Three months doesn't seem much when put against the total time it's been since the last update.

Just play HIP or Ck3 and maybe theyll eventually release something.

last time they released a stable version was after jade dragon came out. holy fury broke the mod and we hadn't seen a stable release atleast 6 months before that, so we're talking 2.5 years total give or take outside of a beta release with bugs.

Point is, its been awhile and its going to be awhile longer. Just move on to something else for now.

Just play HIP or Ck3 and maybe theyll eventually release something.

last time they released a stable version was after jade dragon came out. holy fury broke the mod and we hadn't seen a stable release atleast 6 months before that, so we're talking 2.5 years total give or take outside of a beta release with bugs.

Point is, its been awhile and its going to be awhile longer. Just move on to something else for now.

I think you meant to quote the fellow I was replying to?

Hello! long time lurker first time poster, where can I find the ck2 plus download? the last time I tried it caused the game to crash when I was pressed start game after choosing a character and being on the settings menu, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! long time lurker first time poster, where can I find the ck2 plus download? the last time I tried it caused the game to crash when I was pressed start game after choosing a character and being on the settings menu, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This should work

Click the download link in the opening post of this thread. If that one is not stable for you, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. Try fully reinstalling the game and clearing your Crusader Kings II folder in Documents\Paradox Interactive.

This should work
No, it won't. It's very much unfinished work.

Hello! Is the mod playable? Does the github version work properly? I loved this mod and not being able to play it for a while as been a bummer.
Yes, follow the download link in the first post of this thread.

Don't worry, we're still hard at work on fixing it up, properly.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I don't know if you can report bugs in this thread but I found a little error in the "A new millenium" bookmark. The county of Ancona in Italy is empty, it figures as a county without a ruler. When you are choosing a character to play there is a noble woman assigned as countess of Ancona but she's unplayable and doesn't have the countess ring around her.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-05-20 145706.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2021-05-20 145706.jpg
    100,7 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de pantalla 2021-05-20 145735.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2021-05-20 145735.jpg
    148,4 KB · Views: 0
Is the downloadable version the completed rewrite? I really wanted to play ck2 and tried to build a pack of mods including HIP that made the game similar to ck2 plus, but its is not the same. I just cannot play on a date later than 1000.
The above-metioned github rewrite page containts an install instruction, is this the finished product?

Is the downloadable version the completed rewrite? I really wanted to play ck2 and tried to build a pack of mods including HIP that made the game similar to ck2 plus, but its is not the same. I just cannot play on a date later than 1000.
The above-metioned github rewrite page containts an install instruction, is this the finished product?
No, it's not yet available. Much of the past 18 months was spent on CleanSlate. That project is now mostly done, so our efforts are now almost entirely focused on Plus. Just a little bit longer...

• 2Love
Reactions:
Hm. You're right. It's a bit dusty in here. Let's fix that, shall we?

edit: Now where did I put that release announcement logo...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
5.0 Alpha Release
uw0aiI8.png

Version 5.0 ALPHA Released
[steam workshop download]

Checksum [XGST]

Noteworthy Changes:
- Requires CleanSlate (included in zip)
- A LOT of code cleanup (WIP)
- "New Building System" Reverted to Vanilla
- "PlusMap" reverted to Vanilla
- New Wonders (WIP)
- More things I'm sure I'm forgetting

Please remember that this is an ALPHA. We very much want you to report bugs so that we can correct them, but there will almost certainly be bugs.​

Attachments

• master-changelog.txt
    6,6 KB · Views: 0
  • CK2Plus.zip
    70,9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
5.0 Alpha 1.2
uw0aiI8.png

Version 5.0 ALPHA 1.2 Released
[steam workshop download]

Checksum [UBRM]

Noteworthy Changes:
- Fixed province history errors
- Corrected several Title FoA errors
- Updated old script in kingdom definition
- Implemented Savanna Terrain
- Fix Roman Empire restoration event
- Changed commented-out on_actions to be disabled by trigger instead
- Compatch title history fix from CleanSlate
- Assigned more title history to Pentarchs
- Minor character history fixes
- Fix "Become Exalted" ambition using wealth instead of prestige
- Minor scripted trigger fixes
- Restored accidentally deleted content
- Fix "Befriend Religious Head" ambition effect/localization mismatch
- Minor on_action fixes
- Compatched CleanSlate custom localization
- Fixed scope issue in SoA Heresy Events
- Added missing namespaces
- Fix missing technology history
- Reimplement 'Vanilla Empires' gamerule
- Fix "Grand Tournament"decision being unavailable
- Fix "Uncrowned" trait distribution
- Fix missing pregnancy notification for husbands
- Fix missing province name in "Province Prospers" event
- Fix seduction focus requiring being imprisoned
- Fix some decision requiring having a regent
- Fix crash-to-desktop when searching for titles in some regions
- Fix file encoding
- Fix Kem being the capital for the Palatinate

Please remember that this is an ALPHA. We very much want you to report bugs so that we can correct them, but there will almost certainly be bugs.​

Attachments

• CK2Plus.zip
    70,9 MB · Views: 0
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.