• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You need to find e_roman_empire entry in history/titles and change the government type there.

Looks like the conversion barely started. Try running the VC_redist.x64.exe or moving the converter to a different folder.
Ran redist.x64 again, moved the converter folder to the install location of imperator. Everytime I launch the conversions my drivers fail and recover then the process stops, my potat doesnt like pre release apparently. Anyone reccomend a good gpu driver cleaner?

Ran redist.x64 again, moved the converter folder to the install location of imperator. Everytime I launch the conversions my drivers fail and recover then the process stops, my potat doesnt like pre release apparently. Anyone reccomend a good gpu driver cleaner?
Ahah, I have a suspect. One of the operations under "Copying Coats of Arms" may be GPU-accelerated, so it may indeed be your GPU.

Mine simply doesn't appear on CK3. I converted, checked the log.txt, enabled the mods on the CK3 launcher and the save doesn't appear when I open the game.

Attachments

• log.txt
    258,9 KB · Views: 0
  • ROMA.rome
    11,4 MB · Views: 0
Ahah, I have a suspect. One of the operations under "Copying Coats of Arms" may be GPU-accelerated, so it may indeed be your GPU.
Deleted reinstalled drivers, nuked any trace and started from scratch. Same problem with a fresh blue screen to boot. No fun for me until i can shell out 3 grand for upgraded parts. RIP. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
When I convert a save some counties in Africa have no holdings and therefore are unowned. This doesn't affect gameplay if you're not in the region however this seems to break the Eu4 converter. It seems that this the problem in the logs but it could be that I miss read and the converters and they aren't compatible yet. If they are compatible how can I remediate the problem?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 0
When I convert a save some counties in Africa have no holdings and therefore are unowned. This doesn't affect gameplay if you're not in the region however this seems to break the Eu4 converter. It seems that this the problem in the logs but it could be that I miss read and the converters and they aren't compatible yet. If they are compatible how can I remediate the problem?
It's a known problem with converter not reading 100% of the holdings, will get fixed. The converters are compatible in prerelease.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The moment I press Convert save, "Saving Configuration" fails instantly.
Run vc_redist.x64.exe which should be inside the converter' s directory.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have ran it and restarted my PC too. Maybe it's something else? Thanks for helping.
Only other reason is your antivirus preventing it from writing to disk. Please whitelist the converter or temporarily disable the antivirus so it can access the disk.

• 1Like
Reactions:
How to avoid the problem that every kingdom from imperator rome in crusader kings break in the first year, because every vasall have around -10000 opinion, because every lord have to much holdings. The ai try to fix it, but they only give around 10 holdings per month to the vasalls. Sadly this takes to much time and every kingdom have a revolt and breaks. So that the whole ck game is like shattered world.
Is there a way to avoid this?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I managed to do one when this converter first came out, but it takes sooooo long tbh, its only good for AI only really, and you have to do so much changes from game to game

I managed to do one when this converter first came out, but it takes sooooo long tbh, its only good for AI only really, and you have to do so much changes from game to game
Not really, I nearly only play mega campaigns, nothing other. (Only Hoi and Stellaris extra. Hoi because it don't work without focus trees)
It take long of course, but i want to write my own story from the ancients to the nearly modern world (victoria) and its so much fun. its always a whole unique game and not every time the same start situation which we normaly have in ck, eu and vic.

• 2Like
Reactions: