Imperator DD: Important balance changes and missions

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been doing the one-off playthrough every few months since launch. I am optimistic with the direction that this game is being taken in, and am happy with the progress made thus far.

I have been looking for an excuse to really dive back into Imperator for the last year or so, and I am hoping that the release of 2.0 will be just that.

Great work so far!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Do the decisions / missions that lead to the end-game civil war give some kind of warning / advance notice? I would hate to be happily climbing the mission tree, and be abruptly railroaded into a huge civil war with no notice. Other than that, I'm a big fan of the looming changes, esp the change to the AI war target calculations. :)

Reactions:
Do the decisions / missions that lead to the end-game civil war give some kind of warning / advance notice? I would hate to be happily climbing the mission tree, and be abruptly railroaded into a huge civil war with no notice. Other than that, I'm a big fan of the looming changes, esp the change to the AI war target calculations. :)

The reward tooltip for the mission task described in the DD will say that there will be a civil war in big red letters, you will know that once you click it there will be chaos :)

• 4Like
Reactions:
What I really feel is lacking in the game is the ability to do what Ptolmaios did and say "Look I'm not interested in Alexander's empire. It feels like the game is constantly trying to pull us back towards it when the idea of it was increasingly being abandoned.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you. Little by little is shaping into great game from the bare bones that was at start, keep up the good work and don't put it as second priority game. These times lack of proper games and they where the most important times that gave a meaning to proper organized warfare, politics, sciences and many others aspects that we have inherited. Please continue to add more features and options. These epochs need far more respect and in term of gaming and the representation of such great history epochs from the industry of gaming is lacking or has made a second priority, yet there is lot of demand for these epochs from the market, this is very unfortunate IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: