• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RagnarokCzD

Colonel
Apr 1, 2019
OK, i have to admit that topic name is possibly a tiny clickbait ...
But on the other hand, we were keep being told that we should verify our information on official sites ... and it cant get much more official in mine opinion than "official Bloodlines 2 website" ...

So here it is ...
blood points.png

• 4Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Ah aha , I completely forgot those two.
And probably they also did.
It should be something wearable/usable in game , so my best guess are:
- a "Don"t bite me" hoodie
- a full set of Miracle Blades
- Elif's underwear for fetish vampires
- a "Sabbat Do It Better" t-shirt

Im not quite sure if i would use the word "forgot" ... concidering how often we reminded them ...
For the last time when side was down for maintenance ... wich certainly isnt so long.

Anyway, i wanted to post it here to remind some people that "coming in 2021" can be still pretty far fetched. ;)

Reactions:
Im not quite sure if i would use the word "forgot" ... concidering how often we reminded them ...

Fail to remember ? Neglect? Set Aside?
The last update on the site was August (organization change). You may compare the number and frequency of previous updates to the current desert.

That poor website has followed the fate of this forum.

Anyway, my question is still out: Elif's underwear or Sabbat t-shirt ? :D

The last update on the site was August (organization change).
Yup, but i was talking about maintenance. :p

I believe at least one reward was allready spoiled on main paige:
img-half-half-masked-91078c.png

The ankh-dagger ? Yes probably.

But on the other hand, we were keep being told that we should verify our information on official sites ... and it cant get much more official in mine opinion than "official Bloodlines 2 website" ...

So here it is ...
View attachment 666193

ok first what do i do to get this like remember the site was down but i checked and it wasn't and i was told to do something and it would say it's down..idk what clear my cache or something let me know
second there anything else besides this like release date for the game maybe a release date for a new trailer of BL2?

Right now I want t'ha Ankh-dagger for my LARP games (when we willl be able to play againg.. )

• 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:

So here it is ...
View attachment 666193

what's it mean though there anymore information then this..like a new trailer leaks of a possible release date anything?
now CP2077 looks ok to me though alot of people don't like it and cdproject red is having a hard time..dont get me wrong i like it..but this is a perfect opportunity for PDX and HSL to make a comeback, maybe learn why the game didn't do so good so that mistake doesn't happen to them
point is that game was going to waste all the others the only competition for BL2..almost everyone was hyped for it but the bugs and stuff after 7 years of it being in development destroyed it..true there's people like me waiting for updates..but the bugs and stuff hurt it..atm i wouldn't wait around to delay BL2 any longer..CP2077 is hurt nows the time for BL2 to take the spot light by announcing a release date or maybe update us on what's happening with its development..perfect time for BL2 stuff

This topic started as a joke ...
But right now, a month after, with zero change, or update ... i start to think about it served also as proof that litteraly no one from Paradox is reading it here ... :-/

I miss Feeona. :(
With her around we could at least maintain the ilusion of being noticed ... the new comunity ambasador seem as imaginary as whole marketing department. :-/

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You dont need atention of moderator ... you need atention of comunity ambasador.

Moderators are just maintaining the forum, and have no power about litteraly anything that isnt directly conected to forum.
Comunity ambasador is person whos work is to take our posts, and make sure relevant part of it will get to Paradox.

True, there is allways the option that my post was concidered irellevant ... on the other hand, all they need to do is replace one 0 with 1 ... if such action takes them more than month to do ... i can see why this game was so often delayed. :-/

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Well if you derail threads with several post another mod sometimes show up to "complain".... if you want to be noticed, - you know what to do :p
Yeah and don't delete the reply that everyone was replying too, which I found a bit of a joke.

So back on topic, do you think they will do it tomorrow with the forum maintenance?

@RagnarokCzD shall we make a request for what they should be?

I reckon a House Ghoul and a Poster of Lost Boys

Last edited:
Yeah and don't delete the reply that everyone was replying too, which I found a bit of a joke.

So back on topic, do you think they will do it tomorrow with the forum maintenance?

@RagnarokCzD shall we make a request for what they should be?

I reckon a House Ghoul and a Poster of Lost Boys
It's a forum maintenance.
They will probably patch the code or the database of this site.
Nothing to do with the BL2 site.

Reactions: