• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, but if Hadadad or Debbie will jump here, I'll put the blame on you ;)
As long as we keep discusing what we wish, or expect to see in the game ... i believe there is no reason. :p

Lou is a woman ... that busty woman in red dress we have seen in trailer to be specific. ;)
(Sometimes my language have its benefits since we differ names for man and woman ... sometimes its just anoyance, for example when you wish for localisation. :D)

Well, "going anarch" ... i believe that depends on how much anarch she actualy was before.
I see that she is called "the longest-reigning Prince of the area" ... but that dont tell us anything about her loayality. If she was maintaining status quo in the city between Camarilla and other vampires, the organisation could see her as potential anarch ... and now, when they in fact betray her, she might become one. :D

Also i believe the reason for her replacement isnt the fact that Cross in Ventrue

When you see the faction paige, and read Pioneers, there is this:
There’s a lot of wealth in ruling a city for more than a century. The money of the Pioneers would earn a lot of influence almost anywhere in the world. In the modern boomtown of Seattle, though, all it seems to afford is a more comfortable slide into irrelevance.
And Camarilla paige sais:
Led by Prince Cross and ingrained in the corporate landscape of Seattle, the Camarilla has managed to turn its connections to tech billionaires and investment bankers into dominion over the Emerald City.

So i believe its quite simple, Cross is business man, he took over control over corporations, and get there his own people ... in time there was more people loayal to him than Lou ... and she was replaced, since as her influence was weaker and weaker, Cross was geting more and more power and conections ... also, corporations are more future-focused.

and she was replaced, since as her influence was weaker and weaker, Cross was geting more and more power and conections ... also, corporations are more future-focused.

And her approach was "Enough, I leave everything and go with the Saracens!" ?

A Baron doesn't have a Council of Primogens, of course. This means that he don't have to deal with them, but it also mean that there must not be a group of ancient (or with similar age/power ) vampire around.
This is one of the reason why the Barony are somewhat small in size. The presence of other vampires of similar power requires a social structure to deal with them , or the domain will be quickly fragmented ( see what happened in the Free State: dozens of small quallersome baronies )
Returning to Seattle, how to deal with Primogens , being ouside of Cama?

I asked about clans because, except the tremere, would be nice to discover in which faction the primogens are .
As stated before I would really love to play the struggle for power inside a camarillic domain , with all the shade of gray and ambiguity that this would bring.

The only thing I would love more would be a big sabbat attack, where the sword of Caine does a move to take Seattle (obviously with the option to fight or join them! )

And her approach was "Enough, I leave everything and go with the Saracens!" ?
Seem more understandable to me than
"Lets stay friends ... oh and be so kind and remove that dagger you left in my back last time, we huged."

A Baron doesn't have a Council of Primogens, of course.
But does anybody?
I thought that all older vampires are on east right now ...

The presence of other vampires of similar power requires a social structure to deal with them
Or mutual agreement ... it worked in Hollywood ...
Im not sure if Isac was anyhow more powerfull than anyone else around him, or he just had agreement with them about some kind of status quo.

see what happened in the Free State: dozens of small quallersome baronies
Not sure what do you mean, LA?

Returning to Seattle, how to deal with Primogens , being ouside of Cama?
Asi said, i believe there are none to deal with right now. :)

It also may be one of reasons Cross allowed Tremere to come ... since he didnt have enough backup to drive them out, if they simply choose to come despite his prohibition.

I asked about clans because, except the tremere, would be nice to discover in which faction the primogens are .
Well ... presuming there are some, bcs of reasons i described abowe ...

I think we can safely presume that Newcomers have none. :D
As well as Baron, he might be older Vampire himself tho, but since his organisation seems to have self-centric power structure, i would not presume that there is more than just himself.
I would search most of old blood between Pioneers, after all Lou was one of Foundiers of Seattle.
I also believe that is safe to presume that Unseen triumvirate leaders will be older Vampires.
The question remains if Cross, aka Camarilla have its own primogens who switched loayality to him instead of Lou, or he simply work with Pioneers somehow.

As stated before I would really love to play the struggle for power inside a camarillic domain , with all the shade of gray and ambiguity that this would bring.
I must admit that sounds interesting ...
And quite hard to implement. :-/
Its much easier to create power struggle when people can simply wipe out everyone else, than if they are forced to work together somehow, and yet they are trying to outsmart the others to become ultimate winner.

The only thing I would love more would be a big sabbat attack, where the sword of Caine does a move to take Seattle (obviously with the option to fight or join them! )
I would like this too to be completely honest ...
But that also sounds like material for last DLC ... since once you add such story, you cant quite continue building on it, since the differences between join or not join them will be too big. :-/
But it would be perfect place to add Lasombra as playable clan. :3

Seem more understandable to me than
"Lets stay friends ... oh and be so kind and remove that dagger you left in my back last time, we huged."

What about "Lets stay friend, and as soon as I've the chance to payback you I'll retake MY domain and give you a warm sunbath" ?
More camarilla-oriented, in my opinion.

But does anybody?
I thought that all older vampires are on east right now ...

Primogen doesn't mean Elder or Methuselah.
An 8th gen vampire, embraced in the early 1900 could be a great primogen, if the others are just high-gen kindred with a dozen of unlife or so.

Or mutual agreement ... it worked in Hollywood ...
Im not sure if Isac was anyhow more powerfull than anyone else around him, or he just had agreement with them about some kind of status quo.

It wasn't Issac or miss Voerman to be overpower, but prince Lacroix to be too week to spread his control on the whole LA.
He had a strong Anarch group and a bunch of barons at home and have to cohabit with them.
What do you think that would happen if someone would even declare himself "Baron of Lambrate" (small suburb of Milan ) ?
GianGaleazzo would dissolve him into acid. (or throw him into the Abyss if the he would feel nasty ) Period.

Not sure what do you mean, LA?

LA and generally speaking the West Coast if a mosaic of small Baronies. The Anarch Free State should be better called "The Anarch Mess"

I must admit that sounds interesting ...
And quite hard to implement. :-/

You could have multiple and contrasting quest.
You could damage the property of a kindred to lower his finance or kill his ghoul
You could accept a quest, just betray your principal and pretend that you failed for some reason..

Its much easier to create power struggle when people can simply wipe out everyone else, than if they are forced to work together somehow, and yet they are trying to outsmart the others to become ultimate winner.
I like to dream to a sort of open world (after all isn't this a Dream Thread ? )

I would like this too to be completely honest ...
But that also sounds like material for last DLC ...

they promised 2 small dlc and a major expansion.....

What about "Lets stay friend, and as soon as I've the chance to payback you I'll retake MY domain and give you a warm sunbath" ?
More camarilla-oriented, in my opinion.
Funny ... that screams "anarch" to me. :D

It wasn't Issac or miss Voerman to be overpower, but prince Lacroix to be too week to spread his control on the whole LA.
Some see bottle half full, others half empty ...
But is there really any difference? o_O

What do you think that would happen if someone would even declare himself "Baron of Lambrate" (small suburb of Milan )?
I think it depends on who would have more people on his side ...
Probably would turn into quite bloody and ashy incident.

LA and generally speaking the West Coast if a mosaic of small Baronies. The Anarch Free State should be better called "The Anarch Mess"
Why not, if it suits them ...
There is many small states in the world, i live in one ... not everyone feel urge to join under biger banner and submit to joint government.

You could have multiple and contrasting quest.
You could damage the property of a kindred to lower his finance or kill his ghoul
You could accept a quest, just betray your principal and pretend that you failed for some reason.
Yeah, but all this you can still do even if game is happening on "not strictly determined land" where two entirely different factions are fighing over it.

I like to dream to a sort of open world (after all isn't this a Dream Thread ? )
Im quite fine with hubs, i just hope it takes more than few dozen seconds to get from one side to another ...
I believe 5 minutes should be minimum, 10 optimal ... and anything more would be awesome!

they promised 2 small dlc and a major expansion.....
Im aware ...
Dont see your point, as far as i know noone ever told us that there will be only this ...
I believe sellings, or sucess if we shall stay in more common words ... will be determinant for that decision.

Funny ... that screams "anarch" to me. :D

Question of style.
Cry havoc and revolt against the Tyrant ? Anarchy .
An unlucky accident happens and your haven burns and strangely doors are locked? Camarilla.

Changing argument, when I say Open Word
I'm not talking about topology. Hubs are Just fine.
I'm talking about what you can do.
BL1 (and many others) : a main story , divided in many main quests, and a certain number of side quests. If you talk with XX your receive a quest. You can take the side quest whenever you want. You may ignote them. After the talk-quest interaction , the npc Is "dead" (someone maye returnin the main quest, but the outcome of the side quest Is not relevant)
Open World (e.g. Skyrim) there Is a main story, but you can do almost whatever you want and what you do change a little the environment).
now, I know the limits of open worlds, that Is mainly the limits of side quests (kill X or deliver X to Z ) but really hope that in 2020s something great could be done, without following the old canons: an Open WoD World.

Well ... i never said cry havoc. :D
I was talking only about her loayality to Camarilla that as i believe should be at least questionable.

But since we allready mentioned topology, i honestly hope we will be able to enter at least some houses that will not be directly related to any quests.
Just to embrace the night, and the tievery side of our new existence.
It would be perfect if we get some completely story-irellevant minigame:
Every time we enter empty apartment to loot, we get some "suspicious noise" metter, and once we fill it, there will be either police or suspicious neighbor coming in to check things up. :3

Sooo ...
You were talking about wishing for ability to set main quest aside and go wild?
I believe there was something like it mentioned in Outstar's recreation of start of game ... in the end i believe she was talking about you could either go do some sidequests and exploring ... or you can end the night by going to sleep, and continue main story by that.

I believe there was something like it mentioned in Outstar's recreation of start of game ... in the end i believe she was talking about you could either go do some sidequests and exploring ... or you can end the night by going to sleep, and continue main story by that.

I undestood this something like
A) there will be "days" and a certain number of hours of night. At the dawn, you go to sleep in your haven.
B) if someone says "see you tomorrow" you have to wait tomorrow (therefore the phrase : "go exploring or go to sleep" )
This Is not exactly an Open Word, but anyway, if well implemented, it could be better then the "Perpetual Night" of BL1.

Obviuosly this Is just my interpretation.

B sounds right, since if i recall it right, it was told in one of clan-reveal videos, that in game there will be constant 3AM (or something like that) ...
So i presume main quest will get some sence of time, as we get from unofficial patch in bloodlines 1 ... you know, in original game you told Bertram just "get me to the Warehouse" ... in plus patch you tell him "pick me up tomorow evening in my haven, and we go" or something like that.

These point are taken for the great "What we know so far" thread.
I comment them with my wishlist.

> Player is a thin-blood at first, later on you can choose a clan.

I hope it will not happen "way later". Nothing against thinblood, but I'd prefer other clans

>You can scale buildings, there's an emphasis on verticality
I wish you will be able to scale building with the correct character build and/or disciplines (eg. potence or protean) , not "just because you are a sort of Spiderman"

>Low health enemies give the opportunity for a finisher in 3rd person view
it seems to me just a remembrance of the "stealth kill" in BL1 . My wishlist definitely include a choice between 1st an 3rd person view.

>Huge emphasis on character creation. You can choose your background, age, employment history, body type and fashion etc
I hope some of these will impact the game. See also the previsions point (3rd person view) about the body type and fashion etc.

>BLOOD BUFF is considered always "on"

Which means "no Blood Buff " I hope it will return

>Emphasis on fluid combat, using vampiric speed to slide in and out of melee range and slash people and execute them with melee weapons
I hope that there will be no "vampiric speed" but Celerity discipline

> Players no longer assign attribute points to determine their abilities
I REALLY hope that this idea will be dumped.

>you are capable of handling any weapon you come across.
Anybody can handle any weapon, The effectiveness of such a weapon may vary . I hope that there will be related to your skill (see the point above about abilities )

>It is not confirmed whether or not you can carry weapons like in the original
I hope you will not have to drop any gun or blade ypu find/buy. I also hope that the "inventory" system will take into account that you cannot bring with you a shotgun, an AK47, a sniper rifle and a couple of katanas and expect to go stealth (except with Obfuscate, which is not in the base game)

>Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
I really hope this idea will be dumped as well. What is the point to find a gun and drop them, hoping to find another later ??

Not sure if you wanted comentary ...
But there isnt much else to talk about so you are getting one. :D
//edit: I dunno what is happening with those quotes ... i keep deleting them, to merge them all to one quote, and they keep adding themselves back. -_-
So you will have every single sentence as separate quote, since forum demands it ... sory, its not in my power to stop it. :-/

> Player is a thin-blood at first, later on you can choose a clan.
I hope it will not happen "way later". Nothing against thinblood, but I'd prefer other clans
I just re-watched all clan introduction videos, twice ... but im probably somehow unfocused, since i just cant find the one im searching for. :D
I believe it was told it should be generaly around 4 hours ... dunno if that is "way later" for you.

>You can scale buildings, there's an emphasis on verticality
I wish you will be able to scale building with the correct character build and/or disciplines (eg. potence or protean) , not "just because you are a sort of Spiderman"
You are simply using your supernatural powers, to parkour easily.
I dont see any simmilarity with spiderman to be honest, more like Assasins Creed. o_O
Alsoi kinda like it ... its nice to have alternative options to reach some place, and after all you allways can simply walk the street ... wich i certainly will do with both my Ventrues at least. :D

>Low health enemies give the opportunity for a finisher in 3rd person view
it seems to me just a remembrance of the "stealth kill" in BL1 . My wishlist definitely include a choice between 1st an 3rd person view.
I believe this is simple missunderstanding ...
We allready seen stealth kill in one of gampleay videos ... there is also finishing move showed.
(It become harder and harder to search for theese, since every second A-hole to Z-hole on youtube is spamming "Bloodlines 2 news and gameplay" clickbait videos monthly. -_- )

I would also love choice between 1st and 3rd person ... but i would like it in general. :(

>Huge emphasis on character creation. You can choose your background, age, employment history, body type and fashion etc
I hope some of these will impact the game. See also the previsions point (3rd person view) about the body type and fashion etc.
I believe, you should be happy about this one ...
It was allready confrimmed (unless things changed ofc.) that our history should have impact in how will NPCs react on us. Some doors will be opened for certain backgrounds, some will shut. Some people will be potential masquerade threat, if they recognize you ... some will not. :)

>BLOOD BUFF is considered always "on"
Which means "no Blood Buff " I hope it will return
Once aggain im on the other side of this baricade ...
I mean, sure Blood Buff was kinda cool ... on the other hand, if you didnt had it on, you were in fact just regular human with taste for blood ... i kinda like it that in this game you are actualy supernatural all the time.
Also, same as Blood Heal was not part of Bloodlines 1 but was recreated by moders, i believe Blood Buff will be aswell.

>Emphasis on fluid combat, using vampiric speed to slide in and out of melee range and slash people and execute them with melee weapons
I hope that there will be no "vampiric speed" but Celerity discipline
Im affraid not, this sounds like yet another use of blood buff being concidered allways on ...
But i would not expect any supernatural speed, since then you would be breaking masquerade with every hit. :-/

> Players no longer assign attribute points to determine their abilities
I REALLY hope that this idea will be dumped.
>you are capable of handling any weapon you come across.
Anybody can handle any weapon, The effectiveness of such a weapon may vary . I hope that there will be related to your skill (see the point above about abilities )
Where did you get that?
As i just re-watched those clan introductions, it was specificly told that we will have character sheets simmilar to both PnP and Bloodlines 1, where we will be investing xp points to certain atributes. o_O
The only difference will be between Bloodlines 1, when you was focusing your XP on Guns ... you get steadier aim, here you would unlock some additionals tricks that should have clearer supernatural vibe.

>It is not confirmed whether or not you can carry weapons like in the original
I hope you will not have to drop any gun or blade ypu find/buy. I also hope that the "inventory" system will take into account that you cannot bring with you a shotgun, an AK47, a sniper rifle and a couple of katanas and expect to go stealth (except with Obfuscate, which is not in the base game)
>Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
I really hope this idea will be dumped as well. What is the point to find a gun and drop them, hoping to find another later ??
Agreed 100% ...
My Toreador character have favourite Beretta named Betty, i would love to being able to have her. :D

When you look at this screenshot ... it shows us how inventory will lookalike.
Bez názvu.png

I mean i might be wrong ofcourse, but i kinda believe that this is all the inventory we need ...
I dont quite believe that we will be getting different armors, trinkets, or wearable ocult items after all ...

And if this is the case of inventory, it seem like we do get 6 inventory spaces ...
Maybe there is some another restrictions, like you being able to have only one "big gun" equipped at any time, so either sniper rifle, or shotgun, or M-16 ... but not all of them.

But what i wanted to say was that i can imagine it should not be so hard for developers to allow us one or two of those slots have "locked" ... like:
Ok you are out of bullets here, but its your favorite gun so you either find it after battle, or you simply get it back to its pocket, when you are forced to use others ... and when your quest is done, you should be able to restock your amunition somewhere. Within reason of course, i believe 2-4 magazines should be quite fine to carry around.

Not sure if you wanted comentary ...
But there isnt much else to talk about so you are getting one. :D

Every comment and exchange of opinions are welcome. Isn't the meaning of this forum, after all ?

I believe it was told it should be generaly around 4 hours ... dunno if that is "way later" for you.

It depends of the overall player lenght: 4 hours out of 40 (10%) is on the verge of "too long". But even 4 out of 80 isn't a good move, IMHO .
Why? Replyability.
I do a run with my stealthy ninja-hacker Toreador . Now I want to try with a classy Ventrue lady, all dominate-presence focused with a passion for big guns. (Let's pretend that this example would have sense in BL2) .
Have I to run at max speed, skipping dialogues and performing the basic quests for 4 hours (that eventually will be reduced to 2 because as I told i skip what I can ) ?
Bah.... I'd prefer if you have the choice to play a different clan way before.

You are simply using your supernatural powers, to parkour easily.
I dont see any simmilarity with spiderman to be honest, more like Assasins Creed. o_O
Ok, yoo convince me (at last if dropping from too high hurts you in some way ... )

Once aggain im on the other side of this baricade ...
I mean, sure Blood Buff was kinda cool ... on the other hand, if you didnt had it on, you were in fact just regular human with taste for blood ... i kinda like it that in this game you are actualy supernatural all the time.

Hmm, well no.
Kindreds are already a better stat that humans. I would say "they start with more dots" in the VtM RPG terms.
But better stats doesn't mean "five dots in every physical attributes".
And you know, blood buff means exactly this: "use your blood to be very , very very stronger and quicker and resistant than an average human".
If you don't need this, that mean that you alway are "very very stronger and quicker and resistant than an average human".

it was specificly told that we will have character sheets simmilar to both PnP and Bloodlines 1, where we will be investing xp points to certain atributes. o_O

This makes me breathe a sigh of relief ( really this part was unclear to me, but if you have found a good reference in the videos/interviews , that's great).

When you look at this screenshot ... it shows us how inventory will lookalike.

Are you sure that this is an inventory? It seems a very rought sketch (the images are a years and half old ).
BTW , this "rounding approach" remember me something already seen.

I dont quite believe that we will be getting different armors, trinkets, or wearable ocult items after all ...

occult items could be out, after all are just buff on specific stats. Yoy may have similar effect in many other ways (armor customizations or just a plain attribute increase, after all who would ever drop those occult items? )

Other stuff (eg armor) and generally speaking suites, of "cool stuff to wear" would be nice to have and to combine.

But what i wanted to say was that i can imagine it should not be so hard for developers to allow us one or two of those slots have "locked" ... like:
Ok you are out of bullets here, but its your favorite gun so you either find it after battle, or you simply get it back to its pocket, when you are forced to use others ... and when your quest is done, you should be able to restock your amunition somewhere. Within reason of course, i believe 2-4 magazines should be quite fine to carry around.

This is what usually happen everywhere (and in BL1 too) , expecially in the begining. You find a great weapon and you would stick with them, but if you are out of amno you use what you have-find.
Probably the numbers of magazines could be revised a little, anyway ( 4-5 magazines available in your inventory, not tenths! )

It depends of the overall player lenght: 4 hours out of 40 (10%) is on the verge of "too long". But even 4 out of 80 isn't a good move, IMHO .
Overall length should be i think somewhere between 20 and 25 hours ...
Or something like that. I believe i heard that thinblood part should be first 1/5 of game.

Why? Replyability.
Oh i understand, but on the other hand, you must understand that this whole thinblood part was added mainly to help people understand clans before they choose ...
You can expect some newbie to get all that in 20 minutes. :-/

I do a run with my stealthy ninja-hacker Toreador . Now I want to try with a classy Ventrue lady, all dominate-presence focused with a passion for big guns. (Let's pretend that this example would have sense in BL2).
Well, i think you are just too focused on old bloodlines where this was possible ...
But i believe there is still enough space for replayability ... its just a little different.

Im not quite sure why would anyone wish to play stealthy Toreador, but why not ... lets presume there is some hacker origin, or i believe crimminal would be close enough ... lets say this character have Nebulation, that seem to work best for stealthy character.
Then you wish to play your second character, you start as thiblood ofcourse, but allready planning to be Ventrue one night ... so you chose some corporate worker, or businessman origin ... i presume you choose Mentalism discipline ... and i would dare to presume you will try different approach to conversations.

At least i personaly plan to try to seduce as much as possible with my future toreador, bribe as much as possible with my future ventrue, intimidate as much as possible with my future brujah, and persuate as much as possible with my future tremere. :D

Ok, yoo convince me (at last if dropping from too high hurts you in some way ... )
I believe it will ...
At least i thrust that protagonists HP was lowered a bit, when he jumped on the street after talking to Elif.

Hmm, well no.
Kindreds are already a better stat that humans. I would say "they start with more dots" in the VtM RPG terms.
But that is exactly my point!
Kindreds are suppose to be faster, stronger, better, more durable (durabler seems wrong), and have sharp sences than awerage human ...
But we, as a players, should somehow experience that.

I didnt notice that my character was attacking or moving anyhow faster than any other NPC, in fact quite the contrary. :D
When you try to sneak your way to galery noir, you need to lift some eroded pipes ... i presume that pipe was installed there by mortals ... yet, if you dont have at least 3 dots in Strength, its too heavy for you.
True, we were more durable for sure ... mainly bcs we dont have any vital organs to damage, yet in Bloodlines 1 humans seem as damage-proof as Kindreds ... you know what i mean right? It would make sence if humans were shaken for a while after recediving punch from Brujah with activated potence ... instead they just attacked again.
And about sharp sences? :D Well, Jack teased us about it, but it was never implemented ... im quite happy that Bloodlines 2 will do this explicitly. :)

But better stats doesn't mean "five dots in every physical attributes".
And you know, blood buff means exactly this: "use your blood to be very, very, very stronger and quicker and resistant than an average human".
If you don't need this, that mean that you alway are "very very stronger and quicker and resistant than an average human".
I do know ... yet i didnt have that feeling.
I mean, sure i was giving a slightly stronger punches (unless i allready had 5 dots in strength, then ... no difference) and i was recedivint a slightly less damage (again, unless 5 dots in constitution) ... no difference in speed or combad capability at all.

Somehow i was stealthier when i used bloodbuff ... kinda odd that my enemies are noticing me less if i force mine body to the limit, but w/e its RPG. :D
Same story with picklock ... i get its common practice in RPG, but is soo odd when you think about it. :D

Well ... it certainly mean that you are stonger, faster, resitant, etc.
But how much? That is up to GM. :)

This makes me breathe a sigh of relief ( really this part was unclear to me, but if you have found a good reference in the videos/interviews , that's great).
It was in one of Clan Reveals, in QA part ... not sure wich one tho. :-/
I presume we will get something more simmilar to perk system, than usual atribute adjustment wich simply makes your aim steadier, or swing stronger ... but so far i have no idea how those perks are suppose to work.

Are you sure that this is an inventory? It seems a very rought sketch (the images are a years and half old).
Im certainly not, i wroted it there ...

I just presumed ...
I mean what else than weapons we need?
- We allready know that we will be able to choose clothing style for our character, wich quite obviously means that clothing will probably have only style purpose ... and not armor as it was in previous game.
- Concidering that, it would be certainly interesting if game provided us variety of ocult items, as Bloodlines did, but also limit us with certain amount of equippable lots for those items ... but im not quite sure how people will react for such approach ... therefore i so far presume that if there will be any ocult items, they will work from our bag as in previous game.
- And it was allready confrimmed that there will be limit to amount of weapons you will be able to drag with you ... so far i cannot tell from all i have seen in demo if that is 6 weapon slots ... or prehaps 2 meele slots, 2 ranged slots, and 2 thrown slots ... i hope its just 6 slots, and its up to you what will you have in your pockets.
Also as i mentioned earlier i hope that we will be able to lock at least one weapon slot that will our protagonist keep by himself at all times.

BTW , this "rounding approach" remember me something already seen.
Yeah i bet, almost any quick acess menu we have seen in last decade. :D
Mass Effect (3 and Andromeda) had something simmilar, also Witcher 3 ... i bet there is more, but those are the most known.

occult items could be out, after all are just buff on specific stats. Yoy may have similar effect in many other ways (armor customizations or just a plain attribute increase, after all who would ever drop those occult items?)
Well even tho i agree that those are not crucial for the game ...
They played quite a big part in Bloodlines 1 ... and since developers want to re-create the feeling, or vibe, or atmosphere, ... or w/e else you wish to call it ... of Bloodlines 1, i would dare to presume that they will implement ocult items aswell.

After all, it would be nice to find out that triangle trinket on Elif's neck is more than just a decoration. :)

Other stuff (eg armor) and generally speaking suites, of "cool stuff to wear" would be nice to have and to combine.
Yeah, totally agree ...
But you dont need inventory to do that, especialy if clothing have only estetic effect and dont provide any stats.
For example if our character in our haven simply walks to that wardrobe we have seen in demo just next to bed ... he could simply push action button, to open dressing screen, where he would pick up apropriate clothes.

This is what usually happen everywhere (and in BL1 too) , expecially in the begining. You find a great weapon and you would stick with them, but if you are out of amno you use what you have-find.
Probably the numbers of magazines could be revised a little, anyway ( 4-5 magazines available in your inventory, not tenths!)
There is a way ...
In Bloodlines 1, when you cause police chase, then you kill policeman that is shooting at you ... he will drop Glock if im not misstaken.
Then you simply sell that glock to any vendor and buy it back ... voila! You have full magazine and vendor is now selling magazines to your Glock ... true, its quite expencive for the start, but if you play shooting focused vampire, its worth the money. Glock is awesome weapon.

Oh i understand, but on the other hand, you must understand that this whole thinblood part was added mainly to help people understand clans before they choose ...
You can expect some newbie to get all that in 20 minutes. :-/

which sounds like “you start as a human warrior. can expect some newbie to get all that staff of ogres,elves, mages, thieves ecc in 20 minutes?”:p

seriously, some dialogs/ interactions may explain the core of the clan stuff.

You are messing races and classes ...
Yes, we are starting as classless, or civilian if you wish ... we will deal with Warrior(Brujah), Mage(Tremere), Bard(Toreador), Paladin?(Ventrue), and ... i dunno, i would say Warlock(Malkavian) prehaps? :D And when you get to know them all, you choose wich one you want to be.

True, it can be done as: Warrior bash things ... Mage cast things ... Bard talk to things ... Paladin force things ... and Warlock is messing with things.
But i presume they wanted a little deeper understanding.

Warrior(Brujah), Mage(Tremere), Bard(Toreador), Paladin?(Ventrue), and ... i dunno, i would say Warlock(Malkavian) prehaps? :D

A nice description.
Uh oh.... for some reason my Clanbooks suddenly decided to self-ignite as a form of protest, but.. who cares :cool:

Overall length should be i think somewhere between 20 and 25 hours ...
Or something like that. I believe i heard that thinblood part should be first 1/5 of game.

I really hope that you are wrong, if that would have turned out to be true there is no way that could have had the chuzpe to charge the prices that they are asking for right now.

Reactions:
I really hope that you are wrong, if that would have turned out to be true there is no way that could have had the chuzpe to charge the prices that they are asking for right now.
I shall look for the interwiev where i heared that ... but until i found it here is another source:

//edit:
So far i kinda failed, but i have found this tweet from Hardsuit Labs ... so i presume it dont get any more official:

Last edited:
Reactions:
I wanted to edit my previous post ... but i just cant get that quote there. :-/
A nice description.
Uh oh.... for some reason my Clanbooks suddenly decided to self-ignite as a form of protest, but.. who cares :cool:
I was just thinking about that description ...
When i realized that Clans are really a bit more complex ... they are kinda like Race + Class + sometimes even faction merged to one huge pack.

So if you wish to compare it to DnD ...
I presume for Thinblood part of game, you would be that kid who is sitting next to the table and watching the others. :D

• 1Haha
Reactions: