• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I’ll keep my vote on aedan777 for now, but if he isn’t a wolf Jam1300 is next.

This is bar none the stupidest thing I've seen someone do, and I've seen some stupid things in my time. Jam is not the seer, he's my packmate, and this is, apparently, his attempt to "build trust" with the village. He did this with no warning or explanation until I demanded one from him. It was never going to work, even if I didn't come forward with this, because the actual seer is still alive, you idiot.

So yeah, lynch him tomorrow, because I'm absolutely not going to go along with this idiocy.

Unvote Chieron Vote Jam1300

• 1Haha
Reactions:
So yeah, lynch him tomorrow, because I'm absolutely not going to go along with this idiocy.
Yeah, you'd like that. You refrain from hunting him tonight and then have us lynch the seer tomorow.

If your claim is correct, and it would be a massive blunder then, though imho not as bad as Broh's Mesoamerican game, though that was a GM error, not a player one, then it'll become apparent either when the seer dies at some point or when we get to the last days. Absolutely no reason to kill off Jam atm.

Aeden, you just outed yourself. Bad idea.
Eh, he's dead meat the second he gets outed in 99% of all cases, and he knows it.
So confirming it does nothing. Outings are really hard to counter and in this stage of the game they're practically impossible.

well, okay then

vote aedan

Aedan is stupider. Aedan outed himself.
Nope, he didn't.
Anyway, if you're seer then you'll want to start building a JL. The people you scan, who aren't wolves, you'll want to reach out to and include in a JL PM. Only incluide people you've scanned as villagers.

Aedan is making an awful "defense" that outed himself.
Not an awful one.
He's trying to see if he can fool the village.

It's an old trick. Refrain from hunting a mark and then let the village goof up by lynching said mark the next day.
It's a long shot most of the time, but it cost him nothing to mention it in thread. And even if they do try it then it doens't cost much anyway. At most gives you another scan and unless you hit a wolf then it's pretty harmless.