• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you do something with merge units. Include a "merge all " button too allow regulars and mercs merge together and assign the lead to slowest one. Very ofter cannons are in the front line because of this. Or just revert to the old system to build mercenary as regular ones. IS a lot of time-consuming in warfare.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can you do something with merge units. Include a "merge all " button too allow regulars and mercs merge together and assign the lead to slowest one. Very ofter cannons are in the front line because of this. Or just revert to the old system to build mercenary as regular ones. IS a lot of time-consuming in warfare.

Not to hijack your request but to piggy back on it. I once asked for a 'build all' (ie once selecting dock building etc) button to be added into the interface to save clicks.

I would request this be added once again, would help us blobbing players with vassals and CNs out!

Reactions:
Not to hijack your request but to piggy back on it. I once asked for a 'build all' (ie once selecting dock building etc) button to be added into the interface to save clicks.

I would request this be added once again, would help us blobbing players with vassals and CNs out!

On a similar note, two useful things I would like to see:

1. Rally points for unit construction like in Vicky 2. The template is helpful but there are cases where it doesn't distribute recruiting provinces well.
  2. An interface making it easier to locate provinces with shipyards for ship construction. This could be in a map mode or a sortable interface.

Hello, can anyone help me install the Europa Universalis IV Emperor game update package on the game? Thanks, if you do not know, there is no problem
From where did you get the game? The 1.30.4 update should have been installed automatically by the distribution platform(e.g. steam or microsoft store) and if you bought the Emperor expansion or the emperor content pack, these DLCs should also be installed automatically.

Reactions:
I mean the game update I have the game but I have a problem to install the game mode exteneded timeline for Europa Universalis IV Emperor when I install the mode then wait for the scene when I hit the single player button crash It is not possible thank you for opinin

I mean the game update I have the game but I have a problem to install the game mode exteneded timeline for Europa Universalis IV Emperor when I install the mode then wait for the scene when I hit the single player button crash It is not possible thank you for opinin
I'm not sure that I understand you correctly. Which game version do you currently have? If you have the current version and start the game without mods the game should display "EU4 v1.30.4.0 Austria (5d62)" in the lower left of the main menu. Does it do that for you or does it display something else? If it displays something else, what does it say?
The current version of the extended timeline mod requires that you have the game version "EU4 v1.30.4.0 Austria (5d62)" before you activate the mod. If you have a different version or a different checksum (the checksum of the unmodded game is "5d62") before you activate the mod, it won't work. Game versions before 1.30 require an old version of the mod and game versions between 1.30.0 and 1.30.3 won't work, because of a bug in eu4(which was fixed in 1.30.4). And if you have a different checksum before you activate the mod, it probably won't work because you have other active mods and extended timeline is incompatible with most other game changing mods.

Reactions:
The version of Europa Universalis IV Emperor game is mine 1.30.3 which crashes when I play the exteneded timeline mode on the game, after running the game and after waiting in line when I click on the single player button to run the game. I changed the mode to the game version, but where is the problem with installing the mode that I did? Please make a video about this problem on YouTube, please. Thanks

The version of Europa Universalis IV Emperor game is mine 1.30.3 which crashes when I play the exteneded timeline mode on the game, after running the game and after waiting in line when I click on the single player button to run the game. I changed the mode to the game version, but where is the problem with installing the mode that I did? Please make a video about this problem on YouTube, please. Thanks
The extended timeline mod doesn't work with eu4 version 1.30.3. You need version 1.30.4. This update can't be downloaded separately. You have to get it from the source where you got the game. If you have the game on steam, I might be able to help you to get version 1.30.4. If you have the game from the microsoft store, you might be able to ask the tech support in the tech support forum. If you acquired the game in some other illegal way, you should not ask for help in the official game forum.
And please take a video from your computer screen while you are creating a mode.
Are you asking this because your english is not very good? If you speak french, spanish, german, swedish, danish or norwegian, you can ask your question in the forum of that language in the non-english forums. You can tag me there with @grotaclas and I might be able to help you. Otherwise you can try to find a forum in your language to get better help there.

Reactions:
I have a problem with registering the Europa Universalis IV Emperor game on steam. I have an account on steam, but I do not know how to register the game. This is also the problem photo just installed on the computer game
Capture.PNG

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I have a problem with registering the Europa Universalis IV Emperor game on steam. I have an account on steam, but I do not know how to register the game. This is also the problem photo just installed on the computer game
This is not a steam version of the game. To me this looks like an illegal version. If you bought it somewhere you should return it and buy a legal copy from a store which sells steam keys (e.g. the official paradox store).

• 3Like
Reactions:
where can i download 1.30.4??? thanx
You can't download eu4 patches manually. You have to install them via the distribution platform with which you installed the game(Steam or Microsoft Store). Steam should install the update automatically if you are in online mode and opted out of all beta versions.

Reactions:
I'm not sure if I should report a bug here, but in current patch, I see that in game's error log, it reports
Error initialising texture: gfx\nterface\rivals\ledger_invisible_button_60x17.dds for spritetype GFX_ledger_invisible_button60x17
Looks like a simple typo in game code, nterface->interface.

I'm not sure if I should report a bug here, but in current patch, I see that in game's error log, it reports

Looks like a simple typo in game code, nterface->interface.
Bugs should be reported in the bug reports forum. But please use the search function to see if this has not been reported already.