• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Space_Faring_Space_Fox

Recruit
19 Badges
May 16, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hey all, recently got Tyranny on the Epic store when it went free. Had it on my Steam, but figured getting a back up copy, plus all of the cool goodies like the backgrounds and ringtones would be fun to have. But I can't find where or how to get the ringtones, notification noises, or digital artbook at all from the site. I've searched everywhere and could really use a hand in figuring out where to go with this.

Thanks,

Hey all, recently got Tyranny on the Epic store when it went free. Had it on my Steam, but figured getting a back up copy, plus all of the cool goodies like the backgrounds and ringtones would be fun to have. But I can't find where or how to get the ringtones, notification noises, or digital artbook at all from the site. I've searched everywhere and could really use a hand in figuring out where to go with this.

Thanks,

Have you checked the game's installation folder? I can't check Epic store myself right now, but the Steam version puts all the digital goodies in the game installation folder.

Thanks,

They should all be within your game folders as the previous commenter said.

I've had this issue also, found all the digital goodies, but still can't seem to locate the wallpapers including the signed wallpaper. I've been through Steam's Tyranny installation folder, and it's no where to be found.