Empire of Sin Version 1.02.2.38902m Patch Notes - Nintendo Switch

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MissDeliana

Second Lieutenant
28 Badges
Jul 3, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
EoSPatchnotesSwitch.jpg

Hey there Boss!

The crew has hit the streets to take down the “problems” you mentioned. The hits went smooth, boss, and your version number should now be 1.02.2.38902m.

Here’s the full hitlist:
  • Save corruption bug is now fixed
  • Free building upgrades bug is now fixed
  • The save game issue that is affecting some players, preventing them from loading saves is now fixed
  • Several softlocks have been hard fixed:
    • When using Home Run to apply the Batter Up effect
    • When a gang boss melees in a fight but freezes before he can punch
    • In a war, they have been adjusted now so that if the primary Attacker or primary Defender is eliminated, the war is over
    • When a Gangster with Revenge gets melee attacked in combat and is knocked back by the enemy on the counterattack
  • Sometimes AI tactics got blocked by an under the hood error - this under the hood error is now buried six feet under
  • Occasional reports of the game freezing on a loading screen have been resolved, this was due to an error with a broken mission save
  • When completing the 'One for me brew for you', the breweries were not reopening after a month had passed from the completion of at the moment. They are now open for business as usual
  • Gangsters teleporting out of bounds when large groups attacked a target. All these gangsters are now locked into the fight and won’t get away
  • Occasional freezes on the Alcohol screen when playing through the Tutorial are now resolved
  • The issue with the disappearing gangsters is fixed, they will disappear no more
  • An issue with the button to change crew members, 'Role' does not work has been resolved
  • Daniel McKee Jackson’s missing clickable option has been found and reimplemented (was hidden in the hat)
  • Fixed issue where if two buildings changed racket type at the same time, actors would sulk and disappear
  • Various UI fixes

As always, we appreciate your patience and will continue to listen to your feedback and fix issues where we find them. If you encounter any bugs, please make sure to report them on our dedicated forums!

Happy Sinning!
The Empire of Sin Dev Team

• 6Like
Reactions:
I just updated the game to this version, and I still can't play. I am inside a bar, nor can I attack it, nor can I leave, I cannot see the menus because they are broken. I have tried it many times. the game is broken in many parts. please solve because it is very very frustrating. above 30 hours the errors have multiplied so much that it is IMPOSSIBLE to play

I just updated the game to this version, and I still can't play. I am inside a bar, nor can I attack it, nor can I leave, I cannot see the menus because they are broken. I have tried it many times. the game is broken in many parts. please solve because it is very very frustrating. above 30 hours the errors have multiplied so much that it is IMPOSSIBLE to play

Hi! Did you start a new game, or is this happening with an older save file? To fully benefit from this update, you might need to start a new game.

I just updated the game. I have the game on the Nintendo Switch, and whenever I go into handheld mode, the combat UI blend into the health bar and weapon selected. The same could be said when it is docked, but it's less noticeable when playing on the TV. I don't really mind technical issues as long as I can play the game, however, this issue has been prevalent within these past few updates. Is there any way this can be fixed? I really like this game, and really do want to continue playing it (regardless of what other people might think of it). The UI in combat is just super distracting due to it being overlayed over the health bar and weapon.

I just updated the game. I have the game on the Nintendo Switch, and whenever I go into handheld mode, the combat UI blend into the health bar and weapon selected. The same could be said when it is docked, but it's less noticeable when playing on the TV. I don't really mind technical issues as long as I can play the game, however, this issue has been prevalent within these past few updates. Is there any way this can be fixed? I really like this game, and really do want to continue playing it (regardless of what other people might think of it). The UI in combat is just super distracting due to it being overlayed over the health bar and weapon.

That sounds very frustrating indeed! I think we might have seen reports of if not that issue then something similar. It would be great if you could go to the Bug Reports section of this forum and file an official bug report for this. :)

That sounds very frustrating indeed! I think we might have seen reports of if not that issue then something similar. It would be great if you could go to the Bug Reports section of this forum and file an official bug report for this. :)
Wow, alright. Thanks! I actually really appreciate that! It's not too common you get helpful people like this. Thank you so much!!!!