Question regarding Rhineland occupation (Darkest Hour)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HOI-Player

Corporal
6 Badges
Dec 7, 2020
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
I am constantly receiving an increase in unrest due to the fact that the "people are demanding the military occupation of the Rhineland (Cologne)" ... however, German troops are stationed in Cologne and I have had troops "marched in" several times from adjacent areas .. . but the message keeps popping up! What's "going" wrong? How can I "successfully" occupy the Rhineland (Cologne) with German troops?

Assuming you are playing DH Full, you are getting the Great War manifestaton event. You need to read the decision for Reoccupation of the Rhineland - do what the decision requires - and execute it.

Assuming you are playing DH Full, you are getting the Great War manifestaton event. You need to read the decision for Reoccupation of the Rhineland - do what the decision requires - and execute it.
Thanks for answewr! I found it! So far I've only played HOI-II Doomsday! I'm new to DH and the mechanics / style of play is a little different! :)