• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lord723

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 19, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
I have been dealing with this problem for two weeks and i can't stand it anymore, the ck2 letters in the map get all blurry when i move it and it makes me dizzy, does somoene know why does this happens?
I don't use mod and have all the dlc, please someone help.

The game has not changed for months, so this must have been some local change or update. Any idea what in this computer or Windows installation changed at that time?

DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

Please attach your Documents/Paradox/CK2/settings.txt
From your Documents/Paradox/CK2/logs/ folder, attach system.log .

The game has not changed for months, so this must have been some local change or update. Any idea what in this computer or Windows installation changed at that time?

DXDIAG is a program you run from a command prompt or the Windows start menu 'run' dialog box (or 'search programs' in Windows 7 or later). After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

here are the files that you asked for

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    146,6 KB · Views: 0
  • settings.txt
    1,6 KB · Views: 0
Any idea what in this computer or Windows installation changed at that time?

Any idea what in this computer or Windows installation changed at that time?

I think I updated my drivers, and now that I'm checking out all my strategies games look this way, it's a computer problem so I don't know if you can help.

Not really, I'm sorry, no obvious issue in that dxdiag. I thought you'd have a really old or no video driver, but it may be a hardware issue.

In that case I guess you don't have the same problem after all.

Has this always happened ever since you've had th egame? Or only since when?

Can we see screenshots or photos of the problem please?