• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent choice

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks again to all who have posted to congratulate me! :) It's always awesome to be recognized.

This week I'd like to awAARd this honor to a poster that it seems from me checking the OP has never got the WritAAR of the Week awAARd, which is quite frankly incredible and just wrong. :eek: This poster has multiple AARs going on right now and has been a prolific writAAR for all the time they have been a member, which is now over two years. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give an applause to the WritAAR of the Week, Emperor of Greece and Rome and Holy Roman Emperor - @HistoryDude !
Congratultations @HistoryDude :)
Congratulations @HistoryDude !
Excellent choice
Congratulations!
An excellent choice, congratulations @HistoryDude
Many congratulations @HistoryDude! Well deserved.

Thanks!

I'll have my successor (with runner-ups, probably) posted in a week!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations

Congrats.

Really sorry about the delay.

I'll pass the award on sometime today or tomorrow. Got distracted...

Reactions:
Right, so I have, ironically, not done any much writing this week.

Anyway, I've been enjoying the spinoff story from the Stormbreakers Trilogy from @Macavity116. That is, however, in the OT forum, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that I can't nominate them for this awAARd.

I've also been enjoying @Doctor Baby's Fires of New Olympus as well. However, that won within the last six months.

The mega campaigns that @Tommy4ever (Jewish Poland) and @RedTemplar's (Estonia in CK2 and Germany in CK3) are also enjoyable. Therefore, they get a mention.

However, this week's nominee is @Chilango2, for his poetic AAR, Songs of the Saiiban.

Yes! Songs of the Saiiban is AAR-of-the-Year quality material. (Assuming the end-of-year awards are still happening, of course)

Many congratulations @Chilango2 on such a well-made story!

Congratulation! Songs of the Saiiban is one of the most creative AARs I've ever seen, and the only reason I don't gush more is that I just can't keep up with the delightful custom of commenting in verse.

Good recommendations. Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks, HistoryDude. Your presence and comments in my AAR, plus this, is really almost too much.

Thank you as well, the rest of you for your kind words and attention.

Congratulation! Songs of the Saiiban is one of the most creative AARs I've ever seen, and the only reason I don't gush more is that I just can't keep up with the delightful custom of commenting in verse.

Please, feel free to comment in the AAR however you want. The custom is allowed its interruptions, I've dne a few myself, when necessary.

See you all on Sunday when I have the honor of passing this to the next person.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
It being Sunday, it now fall to me to pass this honor on.

Before I do, I wanted to thank @HistoryDude one more time for the accolades and also for being among the most active commenters in my AAR. :)

This week's winner, @ChicagoZohan has two AAR's I can recommend that both stand out for their level of detail, characterization and general writing quality.

Heirs of the Pharaohs: Ancient Egypt Restoration Campaign is among the best CK AAR's I have had the pleasure of reading, and while it is on indefinite pause, it wraps up at a satisfying and natural stopping point and is very much worth your reading time.

Meanwhile, in a completely different genre, The Stars Beckon - The Story of the Empirical Commonwealth of Earth is his current ongoing AAR that has the same stand out attention to detail, well carried our characterization and world building and very high quality writing.

Both of these works are very much worth your time and attention, and I look forward to seeing The Stars Beckon continue and will definitely keep out an eye for any future projects from @ChicagoZohan

Congrats!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: