• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations @hjarg ! I think the first of your Norman tales was actually the first AAR I ever commented on! :eek:

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @hjarg ! It's well deserved.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats. Yet another one on my growing list of AARs to read one day.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
First, thank you very much for the nomination, @castlera
And thank you all for your kind words :)

As for the nominee of this week... I shall indulge in some proper Hautevillean nepotism.
May I present you @Nikolai and his fresh off the press take on your favorite Normans in Mezzogiorno: What a Guy! - An Empire of Normannia AAR

Congrats! This title is well-deserved!

• 1Like
Reactions:
There appears to have been a glitch in the Matrix. This is two CK3 de Hauteville AARs in a row from allegedly different people. Suspicious, highly suspicious.

In any event, congratulations Agent @Nikolai ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Good suggestion. Well done

• 1Like
Reactions:
First, thank you very much for the nomination, @castlera
And thank you all for your kind words :)

As for the nominee of this week... I shall indulge in some proper Hautevillean nepotism.
May I present you @Nikolai and his fresh off the press take on your favorite Normans in Mezzogiorno: What a Guy! - An Empire of Normannia AAR

Congrats! This title is well-deserved!
Well, isn't this a surprise! :) Thank you so much @hjarg , much appriciated! :)
There appears to have been a glitch in the Matrix. This is two CK3 de Hauteville AARs in a row from allegedly different people. Suspicious, highly suspicious.

In any event, congratulations Agent @Nikolai ;)
:eek:
He's onto us!
:p
Thanks. :)
Many congrats to you @Nikolai!
Congratulations!
Good suggestion. Well done
Congratulations @Nikolai
Thanks a lot folks! :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey, congratulations @Nikolai! You deserve it.
Congrats.
Thanks again to all who have posted to congratulate me! :) It's always awesome to be recognized.

This week I'd like to awAARd this honor to a poster that it seems from me checking the OP has never got the WritAAR of the Week awAARd, which is quite frankly incredible and just wrong. :eek: This poster has multiple AARs going on right now and has been a prolific writAAR for all the time they have been a member, which is now over two years. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give an applause to the WritAAR of the Week, Emperor of Greece and Rome and Holy Roman Emperor - @HistoryDude !

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: