• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, the only mod I have installed might have been the Imperator Timeline extension, but Im almost certain I had that turned off

It was on. The save don't lie.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I added holy sites and icons to the Imperator religions. Some of the icons are based on symbols common in the flags, the holy sites are based on holy sites in Imperator. Also tweaked a couple of tenets and doctrines for some religions, but I'm no expert so I left a lot of that alone too.

Attachments

• output.zip
    113,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions:
I added holy sites and icons to the Imperator religions. Some of the icons are based on symbols common in the flags, the holy sites are based on holy sites in Imperator. Also tweaked a couple of tenets and doctrines for some religions, but I'm no expert so I left a lot of that alone too.
Cool, I'll take a look at this in detail tomorrow. It's cool that people come to help on certain points.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Im trying to code an event where the Parthians, if the Seleucids still exist, get a crap ton of event troops and invade Persia, and if they win, they get that empire title. The issue is I have no experience coding mods at all, especially CK3, I want to do a similar thing for barbarian migrations, which would get casus belli to take duchies ore kingdoms from any empire that has two or more empire titles, and would get these every few year to take a neighbouring one, losing all their old territory, until they settle and become feudal kingdoms.

Im trying to code an event where the Parthians, if the Seleucids still exist, get a crap ton of event troops and invade Persia, and if they win, they get that empire title. The issue is I have no experience coding mods at all, especially CK3, I want to do a similar thing for barbarian migrations, which would get casus belli to take duchies ore kingdoms from any empire that has two or more empire titles, and would get these every few year to take a neighbouring one, losing all their old territory, until they settle and become feudal kingdoms.
Have you considered asking on the general CK3 mod subforum? There are also many mod communities that help modders, one is at main paradox community discord, you can find the link on paradoxplaza reddit.

How would I code ventes for nations that only exist in the converted save file. Like the Parthians or Carthaginians? like, if I plug in their tags for events and stuff, will it be able to detect them in the converted version and stuff?

How would I code ventes for nations that only exist in the converted save file. Like the Parthians or Carthaginians? like, if I plug in their tags for events and stuff, will it be able to detect them in the converted version and stuff?
Ah, so you would propose an extension to current mechanics that would work in the converter and would simulate barbarian migrations? Your post was unclear as generally adding new casus belli is not something unique to the converter - there are plenty of mods that do the same for CK2 for example. Though, without CK3 supporting nomads yet I'm unsure how this would work in practice.

Still, the point I was trying to make stands, if you can code a working example of the CB expansion, you can contribute it to the converter (and get it merged in, if it meets with @IlikeTrains approval), but to do that I again suggest any of the modding communities that can help you learn to create mods for CK3. Modding for the converter is no different than modding for vanilla - a CB is a CB, and if you can create it and give it to any regular CK3 title through a trigger (as a demo, for example to the king of france) we can give it to every barbarian (tribe/nomad that meets some barbarian definition).

Ah, so you would propose an extension to current mechanics that would work in the converter and would simulate barbarian migrations? Your post was unclear as generally adding new casus belli is not something unique to the converter - there are plenty of mods that do the same for CK2 for example. Though, without CK3 supporting nomads yet I'm unsure how this would work in practice.

Still, the point I was trying to make stands, if you can code a working example of the CB expansion, you can contribute it to the converter (and get it merged in, if it meets with @IlikeTrains approval), but to do that I again suggest any of the modding communities that can help you learn to create mods for CK3. Modding for the converter is no different than modding for vanilla - a CB is a CB, and if you can create it and give it to any regular CK3 title through a trigger (as a demo, for example to the king of france) we can give it to every barbarian (tribe/nomad that meets some barbarian definition).
well rn I am focusing on a simple CB for the parthians, so can i just give the parthian tag ane event that gives them event troops and a cb to conquer the Persian Empire?

well rn I am focusing on a simple CB for the parthians, so can i just give the parthian tag ane event that gives them event troops and a cb to conquer the Persian Empire?
Sure. Some flavor text/picture for that very specific event would be also good.

I think converting to WTWSMS makes the most sense, as Imperator would become a boring blob fest up to 867 and WTWSMS will presumably have already made the areas outside of IR fairly realistic
I like this idea (would make WtWSMS a kind of migration-era game on its own) but would require two more converters (I:R→CK2→CK3) — plus WtWSMS compatibility for both of them (and then presumably also compatibility with the CK3→EU4 converter). Just highly unlikely without way more interest and time from dedicated fans for all of these projects. [As it is currently I don't even have time to play these games let alone try to learn how to make/work on the mods.]

I like this idea (would make WtWSMS a kind of migration-era game on its own) but would require two more converters (I:R→CK2→CK3) — plus WtWSMS compatibility for both of them (and then presumably also compatibility with the CK3→EU4 converter). Just highly unlikely without way more interest and time from dedicated fans for all of these projects. [As it is currently I don't even have time to play these games let alone try to learn how to make/work on the mods.]
We won't need a converter to CK2, seeing as a CK3 version of the mod is coming soon.

• 2Like
Reactions:
So when the converter takes it from Imperator Rome to CK3, no vassals are made, which makes the AI do some weird shite with the counties, making only county level vassals. So what I would suggest is using provincial governors as these vassals, as they fit almost perfectly into that missing area, and maybe even use personal character holdings as well.

Reactions:
It might be nice to convert population or civilization level of provinces to development, cause it is really annoying having places like Rome start with the same development as middle-of-nowhere scandinavia.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, so i've got a question, i converted my Imperator game recently and everything is fine but the province development is 0 in all provinces, does that have something to do with some mods i played with in imperator rome or is it just the converter? Thanks​