The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Screenshot 2020-10-24 16.43.23.png

..."Beak of"?

• 1Like
Reactions:
probably an error where it chooses a prefix from the avian namelist instead of the full name.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Apparently, organic juice (?) > Dyson spheres:
View attachment 645830
they did cram the entire population of a mid sized empire onto a single planet and then used them all as batteries. it's unsurprising that it produces a lot of juice

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah... not really impressed with that system choice, RNG.

20201025030820_1.jpg

Oh man that is gonna be one hell of a fight. Also since when can archaeological sites spawn on ringworlds?
That was actually one of the gas giants in orbit outside the Sanctuary Ringworld.

I haven't ever seen an archeology site on a Ringworld segment, but now that you mention it I'd like one.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So... this happened?
1604429329171.png

I abducted a pop from an enemy, and it was deposited on a planet that was still being colonized.
You'd think there'd be a check for that, like "If planet fully colonized = false, find different planet"

• 2Haha
Reactions:
During my Devouring Swarm playthrough, I got the Portal Planetary event to fire and ended up getting the parallel dimension result, which is not only worthless to Gestalts, but also raises some hilarious questions:

"They are us, but not us. Are they prey or not? The Mind is confused..."

• 4Like
Reactions:
I found this just now:
1604532873706.png

The empty area is obviously a fallen empire or perhaps a marauder group that I haven't made contact with yet, I just found it extra... weird? That the caravaner's in the middle of it all.

• 4Haha
Reactions:
The empty area is obviously a fallen empire or perhaps a marauder group that I haven't made contact with yet, I just found it extra... weird? That the caravaner's in the middle of it all.
Must be the Racket's racial trait Repugnant at work.

Image Tax:

20201110183209_1.jpg

Yeah let me go claim that system so I can excavate that Crashed Starship.

EDIT: one more funny FE event:

20201110193834_1.jpg

Ah ha ha, poor little Marauder spawned right next to the Xenophobe FE (leftmost empire).

At least one system survived.

EDIT 2 - ELECTRIC BUG-A-THREW

20201110221226_1.jpg

I'm just not going to get across this galaxy in time to fight that cultist base.

Last edited:
  • 5Haha
Reactions: