• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am once again asking you to fix broken forum badges (example is the default EUIV badge) abd add ones still missing from earlier this year (Emperor, Federations, etc.)

Also, give us back all the old avatar sets that seem to been purged with the update.

I'd like to have a bookmarks link in the drop-down area:
1603444853441.png
-->
1603444911997.png

Add a dedicated subforum for the Paradox launcher, including additional channels for updates/new versions, bug reports, and support requests. At the moment there isn't really anywhere to report bugs and actually get consistent help, and the various updates and patches tend to get lost in the general channel as well.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Kill the Facebook script.

Connection issues to Facebook slow down the forum pages from loading and it's annoying..
*sings angrily*

Just a suggestion.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Please for the love of all good, reverse last forum "upgrade"! Loading my watched threads takes forever, each time. Was never a problem before the upgrade... Other pages are much, much faster.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Suggestion: For suggestions and bug reports, add an option for staff members to publicly flag or tag them as having been "noted" or "seen" by a staff member.

This would ease concerns about some bug reports and suggestions being missed, and ensure that the wider community could know for certain that the devs were actually aware of major bugs, or of key quality of life changes that could be made.

At the moment, while we know that staff members at least read most threads, there's always the chance that some could be missed. This proposed change would eliminate that risk entirely, as all staff and users could see whether any bug reports or suggestions hadn't been checked.

Reactions:
In the Bloodlines II many people may want to talk World of Darkness stuff, it may keep appearing from time to time. Yet, since the forum is for BLII that kind of things need to be post somewhere else. I know there is a WoD discord: http://discord.gg/worldofdarkness , but it could also be a good idea to have an special WoD forums here on the PDX forum :D

Reactions:
In the Bloodlines II many people may want to talk World of Darkness stuff, it may keep appearing from time to time. Yet, since the forum is for BLII that kind of things need to be post somewhere else. I know there is a WoD discord: http://discord.gg/worldofdarkness , but it could also be a good idea to have an special WoD forums here on the PDX forum :D

That's a good point actually. There already are board game forums here and wod is now just another pdox ip. No reason to put discussion for this one paradox property elsewhere.

Reactions:
Kill the Facebook script.

Connection issues to Facebook slow down the forum pages from loading and it's annoying..
*sings angrily*

Just a suggestion.
Please for the love of all good, reverse last forum "upgrade"! Loading my watched threads takes forever, each time. Was never a problem before the upgrade... Other pages are much, much faster.

So i counted the last time i clicked on Watched Threads, my browser showed to be connecting to Facebook
and it took ~20 seconds until Watched Threads finaly showed up.

That was acceptable in the 56k modem times..and its' not my connection that's the issue here.

Legacy Forum themes. Let us go back to older versions of the forum, as a lot of people do not like this newest style. I for one liked the way it was immediately before the change, with the blue theme.

Legacy Forum themes. Let us go back to older versions of the forum, as a lot of people do not like this newest style. I for one liked the way it was immediately before the change, with the blue theme.
If you go to this link, next to "style" there's a legacy option.

1606761930366.png

I agree with @SephirothWS it would be nice to have the full old experience with the more organic look as well. But this is better than nothing.

I agree with @SephirothWS it would be nice to have the full old experience with the more organic look as well. But this is better than nothing.
The only way of getting a somewhat decent old experience is currently by activating custom CSS. A modified theme was conceived by the community and is available, but so far no comments from the forum developers. With this activated I have the old "letters" design for example.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Suggestions for the 'ignore' feature:

Give the ignoree a feedback. Either before responding or just in general.
If an ignorer doesn't want to disclose using the feature, there could be a privacy toggle either per individual use or as general setting (with the default being no feedback).

Secondly, ignored users posts should not trigger notifications like "unread watched threads" and such.

Reactions: