The Necroids Species Pack will release October 29th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And when will we be able to buy it? 29/10? Or there will be a pre-order date? :)

There are no preorders for this one. Wishlist it though! :D

Reactions:
Reactions:
Me on october 29th
1603300839536.png

• 12Like
  • 6Haha
Reactions:
l#################################################################
######################### VERSION 2.8.0 ###########################
#################################################################

I'm a bad person, aren't I? :p
You know, I could write a rant about the state in of Stellaris that would be at least 5 bananas long, but I would rather express my happiness that you have been actively posting here lately. The complete radio silence from PDX is imho the issue that is in most need of fixing. Thank you also to the two? Devs that posted as well in the current forum outrage.

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
You know, I could write a rant about the state in of Stellaris that would be at least 5 bananas long, but I would rather express my happiness that you have been actively posting here lately. The complete radio silence from PDX is imho the issue that is in most need of fixing. Thank you also to the two? Devs that posted as well in the current forum outrage.

Your rant is still shorter than the patch notes coming with Necroids :p

• 6Haha
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Not buying anthing unless broken crisis, endgame performance and vanishing democratic leaders (i really dislike that one, as it is ages old and easy to fix) have been fixed. Will only buy the stuff i missed out on lately if sectors, pop management, job assignments and the dull midgame have received enough love. Until then, you will have to do with the money you already took from me. Not played since May meanwhile, now thats something if you have 900+ hours into this game.

• 7Like
Reactions:
The art is wonderful, and I give the art team an A, but putting out a species pack right now has proven to be rather tone deaf. I hope the Stellaris team learns it's lesson and cools it's heels with dlc and chooses to improve and fix it's mechanics.

They can learn something from the HOI teams success with Battle for the Bosporus, as despite being a small dlc focused on only adding more flavor it was launch with the context of bigger changes to come ("Barbarossa" update) and they usually drop only one dlc every 18 months or so. Plus it came with an update of Death or Dishonor, which came out in 2017. I think the two teams should have a chat about how and when to drop flavor dlc.

I'll give them a "like" as it's cool content but not an "agree" it's really tone deaf and they have some ignored the wildfire on the forum.
(Now that we have both reactions, we should really learn how to use them separately.)

tl;dr:

Necroids look sick. Lack of any fixes is dumb and tone deaf. They can learn something from BftB's launch.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Necroids look sick. Lack of any fixes is dumb and tone deaf. They can learn something from BftB's launch.

Did you miss the picture of the patch notes, or did I miss something else here? :)

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_170403.jpg
    IMG_20201021_170403.jpg
    834,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
The 29th? Well good that I just finished my latest run yesterday :p (Also yes, with all love for the game there needs to be more automation in the planet management in end-game, planet furnishing was becoming a bit of a chore once my Commonwealth of Men-turned Xenophile Galatic Repucblic covered half of the map...)

Really looking forward to the Necroids and to what the patch notes might bring! The city-scape looks *very* cool! And of course as someone who enjoys collecting as many aliens as possible into their empires (the run I just mentioned had 30 different species living in my empire by the end, with humans just making up 25%) more species potraits are always welcome (hope we will get Piscoids/Aquatics in the future ;))

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm not here to dictate the release schedule of Stellaris patches but if the UK goes back into full lock down and Stellaris isn't fixed, I'm going to riot.

You know, by myself.

• 7Haha
Reactions:
I'm not here to dictate the release schedule of Stellaris patches but if the UK goes back into full lock down and Stellaris isn't fixed, I'm going to riot.

You know, by myself.

Stay safe, friend.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Looks promising, I'm eager to see the patch notes.
I love Stellaris, but the current state of the AI, etc, etc (We've all heard it before) has made the game unenjoyable for me, and seeing a list of the patch notes has me optimistic!

Reactions:
Man who ever thought this up a year ago deserves a promotion. "lets release zombies for halloween!"

Who ever decided that the game doesn't have to be patched for that entire year deserves to be fired.

Now nobody is enjoying necroids in time for halloween because there's nothing to enjoy.

Reactions:
Looks promising, I'm eager to see the patch notes.
I love Stellaris, but the current state of the AI, etc, etc (We've all heard it before) has made the game unenjoyable for me, and seeing a list of the patch notes has me optimistic!

Can't promise that every issue listed on the forums will be fixed.

I will say that I believe the devs have made some great headway over the summer, addressing issues that are currently affecting the community. We may disagree, and feel free to throw my words back at me tomorrow if/when this is the case. :D

• 2Like
Reactions: