• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably lost. I went to democratic Turkey on ahistorical. Around year 1940/1941 Greece declared war on me, and at the same time SSSR start justifying on me. So I must defeat Greece quickly and move to defend against SSSR. This part was hard, so I loaded a few times, before I managed it. I thought, that I can fight one on one, but I must join allies, because SSSR was too strong with total air dominance. With allied airforce, it was possible to defend.

I ended game in 1944 as going to lose, when allies slowly loosing against powerful Axis and Japan forces, probably due to weak naval AI - USA and GB has much bigger navy than Italy+Germany+Japan, but still, Japan freely lands everywhere and Germany freely trades for oil from Mexico and Venezuela (Iran + Iraky was blocked by me).

Result, yes, there is slower start as Turkey and beginning is little boring, but than I conquered with allies help half of SSSR and half of Balkan. And definetively it was good game, not bad.

• 2Like
Reactions:
The biggest disappointments for our group are:
- no fixes for many known issues.
- no rework for Hungary and Czechoslovakia. Yugoslavia and Romania rework remains incomplete.
- replacing images for multiple leaders, while many others still have generic pics.

Reactions:
The biggest disappointments for our group are:
- no fixes for many known issues.
- no rework for Hungary and Czechoslovakia. Yugoslavia and Romania rework remains incomplete.
- replacing images for multiple leaders, while many others still have generic pics.

But this was a country pack (mini DLC) that wasa sideshow by freelancers while the devs do the next big thing.

Yeah, it is dissapointing that many things still need a fix, buut this is not the DLC for such fixes, we'll need to look what the next patch Barbarossa and the next major expansion do before we can adress those issues.

For the Death or Dishonor nations, those are in a different DLC, we can't really be dissapointed with this DLC over another DLC.

• 6Like
Reactions:
But this was a country pack (mini DLC) that wasa sideshow by freelancers while the devs do the next big thing.

But there are multiple mods providing the same.

Yeah, it is dissapointing that many things still need a fix, buut this is not the DLC for such fixes, we'll need to look what the next patch Barbarossa and the next major expansion do before we can adress those issues.
The issue is more with the 1.10 patch. If PDX makes and sells small DLC that come with more frequent patches, these pathces should have a high quality, fixe and improve more things.

Reactions:
But there are multiple mods providing the same.

The issue is more with the 1.10 patch. If PDX makes and sells small DLC that come with more frequent patches, these pathces should have a high quality, fixe and improve more things.

I would say the opposite.

This is a patch that do not interfere with previous save games. I.e games you have from the last patch work on the new patch.

Three nations are reworked, done by freelancers, introducing no new mechanics to the core game.

The next Barbarossa Patch and unnamed DLC/Expansion will be much more comprohensive, future at least one redone major and new mechanics and features.

I once ordered a new Tesla S, all it had was a new facelift. That is what this was, a mere facelift and not a new Tesla or an upgrade of the S model. This DLC and patch was just adding new things for three (or really five) countries, without interfering with any other countries.

Really? But the map was changed and according to @Archangel85 :

Yes my wrong, I mixed things up.

Anyway, if you have, let's say, a Mexico save in 1943 you might aswell revert back to the last patch and finish the game. You haven't missed anything besides focus trees that already was not present. Once the game is finished you can be up to date. Same for mods, just revert back to the old version until they update, you don't miss out anything.

Well, it looks like things for Turkey as well as Bulgaria have been improved. Turkey now has a massive reduction to complete many of its focuses, so its quicker to get through as it should be. Of course, it still needs testing. The devs listened to us and fixed alot of the issues plaguging it. Maybe we can actually get to do something instead of not!

Last edited:
Reactions:
he devs listened to us and fixed alot of the issues plaguging it.

Yes they did. Maybe those complaining should consider making a thread ... "This DLC has been disappointing improved".

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.